Ergo Proxy: Si(G)Ns of an Angel

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Changelling
with double L
Org Profile

Ergo Proxy: Si(G)Ns of an Angel

Post by Changelling » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:17 pm

No poster this time. They're mainstream son.

Hellow everyone! I am happy to be able to present to you my new AMV (IC) that I made for Stylize 6th Impact.
Last time I did less action and more techniques (and concept). This time its less action and my 1st time doing romance/drama <3
Technically I believe I could have done better (and I would appreciate feedback on this aspect :aimkissyface: ) but the strong point (imo) in this video is the story since its kind of alternative. I tried to somehow force a relationship between Vincent and Re-l, and create reasons as for why the characters will do what you will see them do in the video, but beware for the ending is not what I would call a happy one :|

Enjoy and feel more than just free to express your thoughts! I welcome criticism with open arms :ying:
Hell i'm a freaking masochist! Tear me apart yo!

MissTitannia
Eating titans for breakfast :3
Org Profile

Re: Ergo Proxy: Si(G)Ns of an Angel

Post by MissTitannia » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:24 am

Okay, when I read this I was so excited to see that romance/drama AMV. And I must say I wasn't really dissapointed. xD
But still, there werent that many romance bits, its more like Drama with bits of action and romance. But despite that, I'm really glad your last video and this video are less action and more sense :) I don't see any technical issue sorry i can't help your masochistic needs. I just gotta go and watch this anime now.
P.S. You said you forced this relationship. Does that mean the two arent actually in love or meant to be together in real anime? If that is the case, I give you a kudosu. (osu is everywhere)
P.S.S. This is my fav vid of yours :3

Diegao
Enjoy the music
Org Profile

Post by Diegao » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:36 pm

Yeah a bit linear like someone already mentioned somewhere. It wasn't bad though, I liked the mood; it's not technically superb, but it hasn't major problems and also it was made for an IC so it's ok. Good luck man!
Rising Production: Site - Forum - Facebook - Twitter

Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio
Org Profile

Post by Replay Studios » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:25 am

good luck ^^

Changelling
with double L
Org Profile

Post by Changelling » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:55 am

MissTitannia wrote:Okay, when I read this I was so excited to see that romance/drama AMV. And I must say I wasn't really dissapointed. xD
But still, there werent that many romance bits, its more like Drama with bits of action and romance. But despite that, I'm really glad your last video and this video are less action and more sense :) I don't see any technical issue sorry i can't help your masochistic needs. I just gotta go and watch this anime now.
P.S. You said you forced this relationship. Does that mean the two arent actually in love or meant to be together in real anime? If that is the case, I give you a kudosu. (osu is everywhere)
P.S.S. This is my fav vid of yours :3
Why thanks a lot for the heart warming comment :) Yes the relationship is forced. You still need to watch this anime its spectacular.
Diegao wrote:Yeah a bit linear like someone already mentioned somewhere. It wasn't bad though, I liked the mood; it's not technically superb, but it hasn't major problems and also it was made for an IC so it's ok. Good luck man!
yup i agree, Thanks for your feedback Diegao :) hearing the same thought multiple times will help me realize how much work I've got to put in the future :bear:
Replay Studios wrote:good luck ^^
Hallo thar~ Thanks a lot replay!

UniqueDazZzle
worships at the Cult of D
Org Profile

Post by UniqueDazZzle » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:00 am

well it was made for an IC so I can't say much but seeing trying new stuff other than usual is really cool, too bad I didn't get the story you were trying to pull but never the less was enjoyable !!

Keep it UP Gab and Good luck in the IC :up:
#Get_Dazzled
Be classy, sassy and a bit smart assy !!

-Kyros-
Org Profile

Post by -Kyros- » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:16 pm

Not bad , I agree with diegao it's a bit linear , but i like the atmosphere :up:
GL :D

Changelling
with double L
Org Profile

Post by Changelling » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 am

Thanks for the feedback guys! much appreciated :)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”