How do you view AMVs on this site?...

Kurienova
Org Profile

How do you view AMVs on this site?...

Post by Kurienova » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:39 am

I found an AMV that I've been looking for for a long time, but when I click the title, there is only info about the AMV; I can't see how to view it. I am new to this site. Please help.

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Re: How do you view AMVs on this site?...

Post by Ileia » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:38 pm

Typically, a video will have a "Downloads" section at the bottom of the page, with different types of downloads for the video. Here's what it looks like:

LOCAL is a download from the Org's servers, DIRECT is a download from another hosting site, indirect means the link brings you to another website (like Youtube, for example), and PREVIEW is a streaming option.

Unfortunately, sometimes the creator hasn't uploaded a video or provided an off-site link. If none of the above is listed, this is the case. You can try sending the creator a private message to see if they'll upload or share the video with you.
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Kurienova
Org Profile

Outbox/Sent Messages?

Post by Kurienova » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:03 pm

If a message is in your Outbox, does that mean it was sent? Or does it have to be in your Sent Messages?

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Re: How do you view AMVs on this site?...

Post by Ileia » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:17 pm

If it's in the Outbox, that essentially means you sent it but your recipient hasn't read it yet. Once they do, it will be in the Sent Messages section.
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”