Enter New Video error?

Prickleybob
Org Profile

Enter New Video error?

Post by Prickleybob » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:45 pm

SO, this is my first AMV that I'm trying to upload, and when I go to "Enter New Video" and I enter the info for the video, once I press continue to get to teh music portion and it higlights the title box thing and says in red text as if I forgot a title "Title is required".

http://gyazo.com/6574ff3ec8d15c6c051de2b48045bf62 <----A screenshot

BTW no matter what title I use it doesnt matter.

KalenDiexerion
Org Profile

Adding a Video problem..

Post by KalenDiexerion » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:51 pm

Hello everyone, how's it going? Hopefully everything is goin fine.

So, I've been told I can't post my AMVs cause of something in the site I have to add it or register it or something by going to the main page, under ''Editors'' clicking '' Entering a new Video. '' when I fill my information, n go the next (music section) it doesn't allow me and tells me that the ''Title is required.'' Even tho the title is there, and it's not the name of the song nor the anime due to the ''(?)'' near it.

Any help? :x

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Re: Enter New Video error?

Post by Ileia » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:36 am

I merged these since they're about the same issue. I'm having this problem, too. I'll check with someone who knows more about this sort of thing to see if we can resolve it and we'll get back to you. Sorry!

Edit: try again, it should be fixed now. :up:
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Prickleybob
Org Profile

Re: Enter New Video error?

Post by Prickleybob » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:53 pm

Tyvm :D

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”