What's the best American animated film/series?

This forum is for actual topics of discussion that do not fit the above categories.
Chaos Angel
Org Profile

Post by Chaos Angel » Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:54 pm

milatchi wrote: Some Austrailian Koala- I believe this was an Australian Cartoon. It came on Nickeloden and it was a cartoon about a Koala with friends that were Foxes and Cats. Often they were throwing boomerangs and climbing mountains (man they had some cool boomerangs)

Count Duckula- This came on Sunday mornings at 7:00 A.M. on Nickeloden (It may be hard to believe now but Nickeloden was once pretty cool). It was Brittish in origin so we will call it "Britanimation" "Britanime" I remember it being goofy and fairly funny at least at my 7 or 8 year humor level.
I remember that Koala show. Good stuff. My favorite character was the rabbit with the walkman, the girl penguin, and Weather, of course, the only one whose name I remember.

And Count Duckula owned. I wanted a time-traveling castle like nobody's business as a kid. ^^
Fragile and Frail | Summertime

I'm not a vegetarian because I enjoy eating cute animals.

Savia
Chocolate teapot
Org Profile

Post by Savia » Mon Dec 01, 2003 7:54 pm

milatchi wrote:Count Duckula- This came on Sunday mornings at 7:00 A.M. on Nickeloden (It may be hard to believe now but Nickeloden was once pretty cool). It was Brittish in origin so we will call it "Britanimation" "Britanime" I remember it being goofy and fairly funny at least at my 7 or 8 year humor level.

Danger Mouse- Same as "Count Duckula", "Britanime". It was again slated to be a humorous show (mind you not disney channel/fart joke humor, a little better than that)
:up:

:D
"A creator needs only one enthusiast to justify him." - Man Ray
"Restrictions breed creativity." - Mark Rosewater

A Freudian slip is where you say one thing, but mean your mother.

Return to “General Off Topic”