Mr Onis bad night

This forum is for actual topics of discussion that do not fit the above categories.
klinky
Org Profile

Post by klinky » Sat Nov 09, 2002 3:22 pm

The problem with keeping "worthless" killers around is that it costs money to house the big prision orgy system. Letting people rot in prision probably costs more then putting them in a heated room with running water and food. :\

I think this is turning into a bigger discussion topic. The world is run by consuming. If you promote less "consume" and more "sustain", maybe people would be happier.

Rocks, sticks, sharp knives, baseball bats... all could be used to kill people. Heck some idiot mob of middle/high schoolers beat a man to death, recently, using lawn chairs, shovels, baseball bats, crates and other items.

So getting rid of guns is not going to really solve alot of problems. Getting rid of evil people is the solution, only problem is that the evil people are the ones in power.

~klinky

Gene Starwind 21122
Samurai Master
Org Profile

Post by Gene Starwind 21122 » Sat Nov 09, 2002 3:33 pm

Hey man sorry to hear about this. That is some serious shit. You should have made him pay with on swift kick. I know you could have at least done that or just think about Lum and pretend the guy was making fun of her that would gotten you even more pissed off.

Mroni
Location: Heading for the 90s living in the 80s sitting in a back room waiting for the big boom
Org Profile

Post by Mroni » Sat Nov 09, 2002 8:53 pm

It gets worse!!!! At work today with my sore head and about 3 hours of sleep I got another kick in the crotch. One of the guys i work with backed his brand new truck into the Oni mobile! Destroyed the drives side brakelight and turn signal Bent the trunklid,pushed the bumper down,bent the quarter panel and pushed in the trunk! acck and I had to spend all my lunch hour on the phone with the insurance company.
Mas-What happened last night showed a perfect need for a gun. NO cops around to protect me and the fact that I was outclassed as a fighter.
Samuel colt said it best with the poem he sold his peacemaker with.

No matter the man no matter his size. come to me and I will equalize.

The real lucky thing was that the gang of thugs he was with didnt join in. I would have been dead.

Gene starwind-Thanks it was a rough night.

Mr Oni
Purity is wackable!
"Don't trust me I'm over 40!"

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Sat Nov 09, 2002 10:17 pm

MAS PRODUCTIONS wrote:As far as anti-gun laws go, I see no use for guns in society and think that they should get rid of guns forever.
I trust the public in general with firearms more than I do the military and police. The police used to make it a point not to shoot (mentally ill, poor English speaking Mexicans) people in custody, but hello, that's out the window now :x . And besides, considering that we have a puppet in the highest office, an anal, power hungry puppeteer as a vice president, a nearly far-right Christian fundamentalist gone wacko watching over our rights and laws, as well as a shadow government nobody really knows anything about, well...let's just say there's never been a better time to own a gun :) .

As for getting rid of guns in American society, good luck. There are over 200 million firearms in this nation. They'll never get them all if they ask for a voluntary hand-in, or even go door to door. What about compensation? At $300 per firearm (which is the low end for most weapons), that's $60,000,000,000. Real appraised value would be even more, and let's not even go into the ammunition copensation costs. Even without compensation it'd be waste of law enforcement resources that could be better spent doing things like say, making sure Mroni doesn't get beat up for no reason by some drunk piece of thug trash. That'd be billions of dollars that can be spent in better ways than disarming the American populace for either a false illusion of safety or worse. Beyond that, crime is a social problem, NOT a firearms problem. I watched "Bowling For Columbine" last night. Canada, our friendly neighbor to the north, has something like 7 million firearms in a nation of 30 million people (in other words, nearly one quarter of the population is armed), yet they had less than 200 firearms homicides.

It's society, not guns.
I'm out...

Devolution
Org Profile

Post by Devolution » Sun Nov 10, 2002 3:56 am

random beatings without reason? i can sort of relate to how MrONi is feeling....on the first of this month i got my face beat in by some asshole, for simply telling him not to fight in my apartment.....

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Sun Nov 10, 2002 12:28 pm

Anyhow, you can buy handguns in Maryland, although purchases are recorded by the police, and you'd need to apply for a concealed carry permit to carry it in public. Buy yourself something in the 9mm to .45 caliber range, and maybe get a .25 or .32 ACP for Lum plushie - don't want to possibly break those plushie wrists, now, do we :wink: ?
I'm out...

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Sun Nov 10, 2002 12:45 pm

Mroni wrote:Klinky--Dammit I was found out and this Ahole

probably would have raped lum plushie if she was with me.

Mr Oni
Who would wanna rape that fat hoe? :shock:

Mroni
Location: Heading for the 90s living in the 80s sitting in a back room waiting for the big boom
Org Profile

Post by Mroni » Sun Nov 10, 2002 2:52 pm

And on top of all this bad things the worst thing is mexican calling lum plushie fat! :(
Purity is wackable!
"Don't trust me I'm over 40!"

akatoro
Org Profile

Post by akatoro » Sun Nov 10, 2002 3:08 pm

my thoughts to you, Mroni.
But who the hell is lum plushie :?

I'm not much for fights, atleast not when I'm expecting one..
And I can't say that I have much experience of real fights..
But I'd most definately would have tried to avoid it seeing as li'll bro' was there as well..
- Not saying that you burst forth with waving arms or anything..

Bah. knuckle-irons are handy. Guns are for nincompoops who can't put up the dukes =D
People that rocks my socks: Uncle Milo
AnimeJedi
MistyCaldwell

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Sun Nov 10, 2002 3:09 pm

Mroni wrote:And on top of all this bad things the worst thing is mexican calling lum plushie fat! :(
At least I didn't beat you up. =\ Maybe you should punish them by not picking up their garbage. :shock:

Return to “General Off Topic”