Looking for an old AMV on YT - I'm so excited

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
vktbg11
Org Profile

Looking for an old AMV on YT - I'm so excited

Post by vktbg11 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:21 am

Hello everyone! Since I don't really watch anime nor do I watch AMV's, I decided to contact the experts! :up: :wink:

I remember watching an old AMV on YouTube somewhere around 2009-2011 (the AMV may have been uploaded before that though). It had a bunch of scenes from different animes and the song of choice was by The Pointer Sisters - I'm So Excited. It was mostly highlighting kiss scenes and I distinctly remember one anime was of a girl robot, which was delivered to a boy's house and instantly hit on him (fell in love with him or something). There was also an anime which took place in school (that's all I can remember unfortunately :( ). What I can also remember was a scene from another (third) anime where a dude was laying in his bed and staring at the ceiling. I believe he was thinking about a girl he fell in love with or something like that.

All help is greatly appreciated, it will bring back a lot of memories about me being 8-9 and learning about falling in love for the first time and it will end my 10 year old search <3

Link to the song by The Pointer Sisters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iwBM_YB1sE

seasons
Org Profile

Re: Looking for an old AMV on YT - I'm so excited

Post by seasons » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:47 am

This has two out of the three scenes that you're describing and is a cover version of that song but this could be it?

vktbg11
Org Profile

Re: Looking for an old AMV on YT - I'm so excited

Post by vktbg11 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:04 pm

seasons wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:47 am

This has two out of the three scenes that you're describing and is a cover version of that song but this could be it?
Hey, thanks for the reply!! Unfortunately, this isn't it. This one has some nice filter, making it look all vaporwave-y. The video I'm looking for was just scenes from different animes (only editing was cutting from scene to scene) and I'm also 99% sure it was the original song, not a cover

Return to “General AMV”