Congratulate me!

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:55 am

So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

Propyro
Org Profile

Post by Propyro » Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:57 am

Propyro wrote:was that aimed at me ... the dissatisfied, depressed, and demotivated college student/slacker or the happy go lucky kid who started this thread :?

[/|\]
sorry i felt the need to correct that.

i was right on both counts?
So not only am a depressed slacker but i'm a jaded depressed older slacker ... joy :?

[/|\]

Moonlight Soldier
girl with bells
Org Profile

Post by Moonlight Soldier » Wed Dec 03, 2003 6:56 am

Congrats ^-^

J-0080
Org Profile

Post by J-0080 » Wed Dec 03, 2003 7:47 am

Moonlight Soldier wrote:Congrats ^-^

x1.5
paizuri wrote:There's also no need for introductions because we're generally a friendly bunch and will welcome you with wide open arms anyway.

Declan_Vee
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Declan_Vee » Wed Dec 03, 2003 10:18 am

Congratulations. Sorry to be the one to say it, but things go downhill from here. The situation with your girlfriend sounds oh so familiar... my advice, fuck her... hopefully you're better then some AMV creators who've also been with my ex. (damn I shouldn't have said that) and she'll go out of her way to be with you... otherwise you'll probably find out that she's been cheating on you for some time.

I'm unfamiliar with that university... or almost any others you could name. Not much help there. Just remember this: A HECS debt isn't a real debt... so don't worry your sweet little head over it.

Turning 18... I've been buying cigarettes for my mum ever since I turned 18. Or rather ever since I looked like I was 18 (16). Well at least you will have some of those democratic privileges.
Propyro wrote:congradulations on the first two paragraphs. The thrid ... meh ... being 18 is over rated ... you still can't do shit ...
Yeah... I've heard that in some countries they won't let you drink alcohol until you're 21. What's up with that?
AMV Search | AMV Guides
AMV Live. "It's like Iron Chef, only too many cooks will spoil the broth"

SephirothJenova
Org Profile

Post by SephirothJenova » Wed Dec 03, 2003 11:52 am

The girl and I want to be more friends than anything else. We're going to be "beneficial buddies". Good friends most of the time and do whatever when we're both horny. Oh, and this morning in class we were flirting so much with each other, but like no one around us suspected anything. It should be fun.

I know turning 18 isn't like a huge thing, but I wanted to say it was my birthday. I don't think anyone said "happy birthday" yet. :P Anyway...

I'm accepted into Purdue's Department of Freshmen Engineering. I'll be getting a double major in Electrical Engineering (most likely with electromagnets) and Mathematics. I'm going to have to work every weekend and two jobs during the summer just to help pay it all off, but it should be worth it in the end.

Sephiroth

ansem'skitty
Org Profile

Post by ansem'skitty » Wed Dec 03, 2003 3:23 pm

GO! GOOD FOR YOU!!^^
This is my current mood: Saddish.

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Wed Dec 03, 2003 3:27 pm

Friends with benefits is a different thing. Now you have my envy. :evil:
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

Dvirus101
Location: Somewhere in this crazy, mixed up universe of ours....
Org Profile

Post by Dvirus101 » Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:31 pm

Good job, congratulations, and good luck. "One step closer to death...." Er sorry just singing some Pink Floyd....
I am... The DVIRUS v.101 (All rights NOT reserved) 5 µm tall

Return to “It's all about me!”