Venting Some Sadness

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
Hikari88
Org Profile

Post by Hikari88 » Sat Nov 22, 2003 9:07 am

)v(ajin Koji wrote:well heres a little turn up for the books, she won't go out with him until he makes up with me

:O

so now he's invited himself around this sunday...like hell i'll make up with him...
^_^ I don't blame you.........

Vixen Star
Org Profile

Re: Venting Some Sadness

Post by Vixen Star » Sat Nov 22, 2003 11:18 am

)v(ajin Koji wrote:Well here's the thing. I really (more than any other without exaggeration) liked a girl that I know and still do like her, however I put off asking her out because she said that she wanted to wait to find the right guy until she goes to University and I respected her wishes.

Well, my closest friends started to notice that I liked her and so I told my best friend how I felt about the girl, she was excited etc... Then I told another of my mates and he was pretty cool about it...then I, probably, my joint 2nd best mate.

From that moment on he spent ALL his time with the girl that I liked, playing with her and generaly flirting with her.

I confessed my feelings to her and she said that she considers me a friend, we hug she says sorry it's over.

Or is it?

No. I feel bad, really bad for a long time, and while I'm feeling worse and worse those two are flirting more and more and even more openly-she stops talking to me almost altogether (she was the one who said we should continue being friends...: /) and they really like each other...

Today my mate has come out to me in the open about his feelings for her and he will be asking her out, even though this hurt me very much (the fact that they will both probably be going out by the end of tomorrow and not only that but my friends are moving away from me it seems) I've said that I will handle my feelings and try to get on with them going out with each other...

Well, I'm sure now that I will end up crying at school for the first time in my life, but do you think I've done the right thing?
Maybe your friend liked her as well (or maybe he's just a backstabber) but you should try to get over it. I know it may seem hard, but you can't dwell on it forever. Try to find someone else and not tell your friend who (just in case). :D
I had the same problem once (but in reverse order). A guy liked me, but I just wanted him as a friend and when I told him that I felt soooo bad, because I'd hurt his feelings. Try to think of it from this girl's point of view, she's probably worried about saying yes to your friend because it might hurt you. Just try to get over, find new friends, find a better looking and kinder girl and be happy for them!!! :D :D :D :D

(If this reply makes you upset then totally ignore it!!)

Jonathan02us
Org Profile

Post by Jonathan02us » Sat Nov 22, 2003 12:18 pm

flint_the_dwarf wrote:Well... don't refuse to make up with him out of spite. In the very rare occasion that he shows himself to be a worthy friend, let him be a friend. That's what I'd do, but only if you think you could handle still being friends with those two while they're in a relationship together.

Your choice.
Yeah i agree ... u cant live a full life if u got this thing over ur head ... see how things work out and then make the decision on wat to do so that u wont have any regrets in the end ... :D
He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes. But he who never asks a question remains a fool forever. -Tom J. Connelly
Image ..... >>>>>;) <<<<< ..... Click here for my newest vid
King of Spam=Jonathan02us .... Queen of spam=Karou_ken

OzzieArcane
Org Profile

Post by OzzieArcane » Sat Nov 22, 2003 12:32 pm

)v(ajin Koji wrote: The thing is he is REALLY competitive, like the first time he came round my house he said "Mate! my house makes yours look like a cardboard box!" to which i promptly threw him out. Its the same with everything and not just with me...everyone...he just thinks that he's the best at everything...and when he realises that I dont care for her anymore (because she has a role in this too that i havent really gone into in much detail) he will leave her without as much as a goodbye. He likes drinking, partying, flirting and all that goes with that-whereas she just likes not doing much at all...then maybe when she gets dumped and feels bad for herself and comes back to me I will have to turn her away...
Well you can look at it this way, if you like her and you know he's probably gonna dump her when he realizes he can no longer get shits and giggles out of this. You can always try to get points with her by comforting her when it happens.
My latest video:Ranma Chan is Too Sexy
My less then magnificant website: Planet Arcane

madmag9999
Org Profile

Post by madmag9999 » Sat Nov 22, 2003 1:00 pm

OzzieArcane wrote: Well you can look at it this way, if you like her and you know he's probably gonna dump her when he realizes he can no longer get shits and giggles out of this. You can always try to get points with her by comforting her when it happens.
but shell be damaged goods. besides why should he confort her if she can just dump him and then go out with that looser
Moonslayer's Guide to a-m-v.org | AD & ErMaC's Guides to Audio & Video
"I'm sorry but i don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die."

Rurouni Inu Girl
Org Profile

Post by Rurouni Inu Girl » Sat Nov 22, 2003 1:14 pm

well, some what you did the right thing....

even though it hurts, you put ur friend's happiness before, even though he hurt you. times like these you can never tell who's right or wrong. there are 2 sides, and both sides have reasons....

*sigh* i know a kid who went through kinda the same thing you did maybe you can talk to him *shrugs*

it does hurt alot, i'm sure we have all felt something like that before. but it's alright, maybe she's not the one, and i know you do still like her alot, and it might take sometime to get over her, and ur heart is in deep deep pain. but i think you can find someone better, you seem like a really nice guy. and it's alright to cry ^-^

i'm here for you if you need to talk to me
~*~:+:Always and Forever:+:~*~
~*~:+:Terr:+:~*~

Jonathan02us
Org Profile

Post by Jonathan02us » Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:23 pm

Rurouni Inu Girl wrote:well, some what you did the right thing....

even though it hurts, you put ur friend's happiness before, even though he hurt you. times like these you can never tell who's right or wrong. there are 2 sides, and both sides have reasons....

*sigh* i know a kid who went through kinda the same thing you did maybe you can talk to him *shrugs*

it does hurt alot, i'm sure we have all felt something like that before. but it's alright, maybe she's not the one, and i know you do still like her alot, and it might take sometime to get over her, and ur heart is in deep deep pain. but i think you can find someone better, you seem like a really nice guy. and it's alright to cry ^-^

i'm here for you if you need to talk to me
Yeah we r all hear to help u out .. dont trip we are all ur good friends ... :wink: ... holla at cha boyz ... :D
He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes. But he who never asks a question remains a fool forever. -Tom J. Connelly
Image ..... >>>>>;) <<<<< ..... Click here for my newest vid
King of Spam=Jonathan02us .... Queen of spam=Karou_ken

)v(ajin Koji
Org Profile

Post by )v(ajin Koji » Sat Nov 22, 2003 3:34 pm

flint_the_dwarf wrote:Well... don't refuse to make up with him out of spite. In the very rare occasion that he shows himself to be a worthy friend, let him be a friend. That's what I'd do, but only if you think you could handle still being friends with those two while they're in a relationship together.

Your choice.
Well, when someone who ignores you at school finds out at 10:30 that he has to make up with you to be a able to screw the girl he likes and then tells you at 11:00 that he's comin over on sunday-does that make you feel like he wants to be my true friend its not like this is the first bad thing he's ever done to me. I just want to forget him...and her if i have to.

To all of you: thank you for the advice and kind words.

i really feel like im over her now, but i fancy someone else-who is a good friend of mine-i'm afraid that im on the rebound or whatever y'know...so im just not gonna say anything....

Last Friday made me feel unloved as well, but ive read this and it made me smille, thanks guys! :D
I'm bored and you're dumb. A match made in heaven.
- Kai Stromler to son_goten.
Last edited by )v(ajin Koji on Mon 21, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

IHateYouAll
Org Profile

Post by IHateYouAll » Sat Nov 22, 2003 3:45 pm

Dude! :?

)v(ajin Koji
Org Profile

Post by )v(ajin Koji » Sat Nov 22, 2003 3:52 pm

[quote"IHateYouAll"]Dude! :?[/quote]

ummm.....thanks.... :?
I'm bored and you're dumb. A match made in heaven.
- Kai Stromler to son_goten.
Last edited by )v(ajin Koji on Mon 21, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Return to “It's all about me!”