My friend and the person i love just disowned me

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
El Banana
Org Profile

Post by El Banana » Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:34 pm

Well, I must say that this is by far the most attention this forum has given a "scream for attention", almost since I've been lurking here. The only thread I can think of that got a similar reaction is when some girl (Back in the day before avatars) posted a couple of threads, I believe one of those said something along the lines of "My boyfriend has a 16-inch cock, is that big or small?"

I know of one person that commited suicide, the sister of a close friend of mine. She sure as hell told no one, although her brother did tell me that he'd been fearing it for a while. Her life had been a huge mess for a long time, and I think at the time she'd run off with some asshole to Venezuela.

Either way, I think this is waaaay overblown. That girl is not a friend by any fucking standards. And she does not deserve this kind of attention.

Congratulations jim. I already held a small amount of respect for you here. As of tonight, you suck. Dead or no. :?
I like bugging people. Deal with it.

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:38 pm

Vlad86 wrote:I'm stuck thinking by now he's either truly thinking about it, enjoying the attention, or pulling a stunt.

I just hope he was never serious about suicide....
Either way, does it really matter? If a person has the right to life, he has the right to death. As long as he doesn't take anyone out with him, it's his choice. Obviously he came here to have people talk him out of it and to get sympathy (his first post wasn't a goodbye, it was a 'look what I'm doing and beg me not to by showing how much you care' post). If you want to kill yourself, why bother warning people about it? That's what suicide notes are for, so you can do what you want and still have your final 'guilt trip' for those you leave behind.

This entire thread is stupid. And I'm heartless. Whatever. Why did people bother replying to him in the first place? He was already mutilating himself, obviously he likes pain. That's his twisted choice.

Vlad86
Org Profile

Post by Vlad86 » Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:42 pm

Suppose we should have the mods delete the thread then?
The Big O will KILL you!

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:44 pm

Vlad86 wrote:Suppose we should have the mods delete the thread then?
Naa...

Maybe the next one will just add onto this instead of making a new suicide thread. Would take up less space. :?

Veldrin
Org Profile

Post by Veldrin » Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:44 pm

JUMP!

Onideus_Mad_Hatter
Org Profile

Post by Onideus_Mad_Hatter » Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:45 pm

J-0080 wrote:
Onideus_Mad_Hatter wrote:He hasn't committed suicide peeps...although I'm sure on a subconsious level he's quite enjoying having you all "think for the worst".
You know you care,
Believe as you like.
somewhere beneath your many layers of internet evil. Otherwise why are you still here?
There is a part of me that would like to hope that he'll read some of what I said and will realize the true reality of his situation, but my post was mostly made for me more than anyone else. I enjoy talking, ranting, debating etc online. My skill in word art is something I practice daily and it is a skill of which I hold most dear. I never get tired of using it and I will use any situation as an excuse to weild it. Right, wrong, good, bad, none of that really matters to me, it's all just about the style, the art of the communication in and of itself. -_-
[size=0]
Image[/size]

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:45 pm

Veldrin wrote:JUMP!
If I was bored and decided to off myself, that's how I'd do it - if you're up high enough you die before you hit the ground. No messy cutting crap, not poisoning yourself, just a quick little push off and clear sailing till the wind pressure flattens you (or the ground, if you're not up high enough).

[And yes, I'm serious, I wouldn't dream of joking in a suicide thread.]

El Banana
Org Profile

Post by El Banana » Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:46 pm

Arigatomyna wrote:
Vlad86 wrote:Suppose we should have the mods delete the thread then?
Naa...

Maybe the next one will just add onto this instead of making a new suicide thread. Would take up less space. :?
Ooooh, then maybe we should make it a sticky?
With the title changed to "the official suicide thread", or something?
I like bugging people. Deal with it.

Vlad86
Org Profile

Post by Vlad86 » Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:48 pm

Something to note, this is the fastest replying thread I've been too.....
Make a post, poof 5 more after that one instantly....
The Big O will KILL you!

razzlychan
Org Profile

Post by razzlychan » Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:51 pm

Veldrin wrote:JUMP!
:x :evil: :? veldrin, your terrible!!! even if u are kidding!! which i have no clue if u are since i'm slow on this sort of stuff....--;;
Mamimi: Takkun may have a big forehead, but he's a real good kid! Please don't hurt him?
Haruko: HE'S HIDING BETWEEN YOUR LEGS!!!
Mamimi:What? But he's a real good boy. He'd never even mention having seen my panties!
Haruko:THEN HE'S GAY!!!

Return to “It's all about me!”