Best New Creator

Ashton
Org Profile

Post by Ashton » Tue Feb 25, 2003 8:20 pm

Machine wrote:
SpPANDA wrote:so stephen decided to post a thread advertising the fact that he wanted some votes. what right does it give any of you to flame him? he's done nothing wrong. has he? he tried to be funny with it and you guys threw it back in his face.

that's cruel, guys..

like champs you guys tear eachother apart because you're new creator nominees.

i'm not officially glad im not inculded in this awards thing.
Please, do not confuse SpPanda's agenda with my own. I had a simple request, fill it, or turn it down. Don't drag me down, please.

Damn, looks like someone needs a Big Fisting and a big initiation party! When you meet us in real life, you will think differntly of us.

And your not included in this because you spam too much and haven't made any good videos that were worth nominating....

NOW BLEED! BLEED! IRL!!!!!
The anime Channel Petition Sign it if you like anime.
My member profile on the org.
オタク同士やろう! Ashton

Ashton
Org Profile

Post by Ashton » Tue Feb 25, 2003 8:21 pm

Ashton wrote:
Machine wrote:
SpPANDA wrote:so stephen decided to post a thread advertising the fact that he wanted some votes. what right does it give any of you to flame him? he's done nothing wrong. has he? he tried to be funny with it and you guys threw it back in his face.

that's cruel, guys..

like champs you guys tear eachother apart because you're new creator nominees.

i'm not officially glad im not inculded in this awards thing.
Please, do not confuse SpPanda's agenda with my own. I had a simple request, fill it, or turn it down. Don't drag me down, please.

Damn, looks like someone needs a Big Fisting and a big initiation party! When you meet us in real life, you will think differntly of us.

And your not included in this because you spam too much and haven't made any good videos that were worth nominating....

NOW BLEED! BLEED! IRL!!!!!
Oh for crying out loud... forget it...
The anime Channel Petition Sign it if you like anime.
My member profile on the org.
オタク同士やろう! Ashton

Machine
Org Profile

Post by Machine » Tue Feb 25, 2003 8:55 pm

Ashton wrote:Beowulf : you would agree, but it really has nothing to do with you, so go vote for yourself and all your "La famaly" constuants.
Where are you when I need you J-Bone? :?

Spelling!!!

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Tue Feb 25, 2003 8:55 pm

AbsoluteDestiny wrote:
SpPANDA wrote:like champs you guys tear eachother apart because you're new creator nominees.
this is nothing, remember last year? :D

My god, the flames were high a year ago ^^
You can't defeat someone who's already high! :twisted:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Tue Feb 25, 2003 8:58 pm

Ashton wrote: jbone: why am I not surprised at this response? Don't be a poor sport jbone. Don't allow your emosions to control your better judgement. To sit there and nit-pick me, and my spelling of all things is rediculous.
ROFLMAO

My emotions?

I just think anyone who begs for votes is a fucking moron.

My emotions? LOL!

Poor sport? I couldn't care less about meaningless awards. The only reason I'm a nominee at all is 'cause it'd be too much trouble for Phade to rework the system to remove me from the list. I'm writing here because you're a moron and not because of any nonexistent/misplaced desire to win a purposeless award.
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

jonmartensen
Org Profile

Post by jonmartensen » Tue Feb 25, 2003 9:00 pm

And to think, this whole thread got started because I didn't check the boxes for having my vid up for voting. I mean, it's obvious I should be the one to get the award for best new creator :roll: None of you could argue about who's would be best if my vid had been entered >_>

And seeing as I have yet to purchase hosting, if you want to see this oh so Fantabular vid...suck it! You can't.

Unless of course you catch me on AIM :?

RadicalEd0
Org Profile

Post by RadicalEd0 » Tue Feb 25, 2003 9:03 pm

STFU, I should win BITCH

fuck.. you have to have a vid out to win this...

/me ponders releasing FINAL to the public :?
ah, trump card :}

Machine
Org Profile

Post by Machine » Tue Feb 25, 2003 9:05 pm

jonmartensen wrote:And to think, this whole thread got started because I didn't check the boxes for having my vid up for voting. I mean, it's obvious I should be the one to get the award for best new creator :roll: None of you could argue about who's would be best if my vid had been entered >_>

And seeing as I have yet to purchase hosting, if you want to see this oh so Fantabular vid...suck it! You can't.

Unless of course you catch me on AIM :?

ALL AGGIES SHOULD BURN!

Longhorn Pride! :twisted:

dokidoki
c0d3 m0nk3y
Org Profile

Post by dokidoki » Tue Feb 25, 2003 9:06 pm

jbone wrote:The only reason I'm a nominee at all is 'cause it'd be too much trouble for Phade to rework the system to remove me from the list.
You could have unchecked the "All of my videos have been entered into the catalog" box in your profile. It acts as an opt-out mechanism.
Image Image Image
"Comedy is a dying breed." -- kisanzi // "Comedy. Serious business." -- dokidoki

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Tue Feb 25, 2003 9:07 pm

Machine wrote:ALL AGGIES SHOULD BURN!
WTF is an "aggie?"
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2003”