Chrono - The Crusade, Character Profile

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
osnar
Org Profile

Chrono - The Crusade, Character Profile

Post by osnar » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:51 am

I've made this amv as a Tribute to the Character Chrono of Chrono crusade, enjoy and comment :D

<b>Video:</b> <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/video/155520">Chrono - The Crusade</a>
<b>Category:</b> Serious, Drama, etc
<b>Anime:</b> Chrono Crusade (TV)
<b>Song:</b> Xepher
<b>Artist:</b> Tatsh
<b>Creator:</b> <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/usernum ... ">osnar</a>

Editor used: Sony Vegas.

Megamom
Org Profile

Post by Megamom » Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:05 am

:o Wouu esta bien chungo este AMV :o

Action perfectly synchronized with the music, the choice of scenes is good, this AMV has an idea raised deep well along the same, very good job congratulate you! 8-)

5/5...Obra maestra!! :P
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

osnar
Org Profile

Post by osnar » Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:57 am

thx for the comment megamom

Emong
A Damaged Lemon
Org Profile

Post by Emong » Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:39 am

That was interesting.

I kinda liked the beat sync. It was very fast, which made a pretty good sense of flow. However, there's always the risk that when you 'oversync', the video will end up looking messy, which was the case here. Your transitions, cuts and overlays were kind of all over the place so to speak. It couldn't kill the intensity though, which is why I still think your sync was very appropriate for this video ;)

I'm not really sure what to think of this video as a whole though. It was so short I had troubles getting into it yet I still feel like it managed to capture bits of Chrono's character and represent the anime quite well. It felt like an exclusive teaser preview or something, yet it wasn't really that either O.o For your future projects, I'd recommend having a more solid concept and its execution for your videos. This video wasn't all that random but it had that sort of a feeling to it. Maybe because it was too short?

3/5 :up: Keep 'em coming. I see loads of potential here :D

osnar
Org Profile

Post by osnar » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:53 pm

thx for the constructive comment

MiyaDV
Org Profile

Post by MiyaDV » Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:14 pm

dude, this amv is fucking awesome 5/5
. . . . . .

Pherphq
Org Profile

Post by Pherphq » Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

awesome job nice pace ,and syncing 4/5 nuff said

Pas
のヮの
Org Profile

Post by Pas » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:03 pm

Lol awesome stuff man, 4.5/5

Only issue I had (and it was hardly a problem) was how you flashed the text on a white background through the video, just seemed out of place. That aside, awesome job on the sync and pace d('-'d)

The highlight of the AMV for me was all the zooms you merged together at 1:02, man that was awesome :'D

surfsama
Org Profile

Post by surfsama » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:22 pm

The previous comments about sync and effects are accurate and they are very well edited. The one problem I had was it felt like a rollercoaster with one drop...just about when you want to put your hands up and scream it's over.
Hide the Cheese Whiz

osnar
Org Profile

Post by osnar » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:09 pm

i was thinking about a one shot amv for the length... because i don't want to bore the spectator :D

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”