[AuN-KXS] Seivah

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Aggressor
Org Profile

Re: [AuN-KXS] Seivah

Post by Aggressor » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:07 am

First, your distinctive style presence is strong in this vid. I think I'd recognize you as author even without credits :)
I absolutely like 1:27–1:33, you made a great play with it and that's why it's the best part for me. As for the rest, I have a feeling you made sync on a whim. I mean it wasn't steady, sometimes it just disappeared. And about scene selection — I'd work on it with more care because some of them clearly disrupted the flow (even if they're very short).
Overall the first Munto vid added to my collection. Good job!

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:12 pm

Gaurry wrote:
Dn@ wrote:
Gaurry wrote:Kain does not grow at all. Has got stuck at the beginner-level. Sad.
He's still better than you sad. :|
rofl
You're both idiots. Especially you though, Gaurry. You take yourself so seriously, and your attitude is just disgusting. You're half the reason anybody here has issues with Russian editors. Do yourself a favor and stop making an ass out of yourself, because you are a decent editor, and you could be something great if your attitude wasn't so fucking terrible. This is an art, a hobby, something we do to express ourselves, and the whole "LOLIMBETTERTHANYOUYOU'REABEGGINER" shit is fucking sickening to look at. Maybe if you pulled your head out of your ass and realized this, the whole community wouldn't think you're a fucking prick. As of now, you've made nothing good enough to have this God complex as an editor. You're best video is "Muse", and while I enjoyed it, it was far from perfect. You're a detriment to the hobby, and to the respect of your community.

So, weather you continue to make a fool out of yourself, or decide to try and give back to the community and put some of your knowledge to good use by helping others instead of looking down on everything you watch is up to you. In the end though, the first course of action is just going to end with nobody respecting you in the least. If you continue with this attitude of yours, you can get fagged because you give nothing back to the community, you're just a fucking drain on others.

tl;dr

Tearx
The Malicious Feline
Org Profile

Post by Tearx » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:01 pm

It was well put together, the beginning of it (OVA 1-2) of Munto seemed very boring to me and I just didn't like the white flashes on the sides at all, once it began to rly grab some emotional(you used Season 3 mostly for that part) the editing changed as well and that's where I started to really dig it :up: I have to admit though, I usually love most of your amvs. I didn't with this one. =[ however still a solid 3/5

Aggressor
Org Profile

Post by Aggressor » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:13 pm

Arashinome wrote:You're half the reason anybody here has issues with Russian editors.
FYI, we Russian editors have issues with him as well. We don't take him seriously, but we'd miss his bitching if he stops 8-)

Chiiisus
Org Profile

Post by Chiiisus » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:40 pm

Gaurry wrote:Kain does not grow at all. Has got stuck at the beginner-level. Sad.
hmm his 'beginner' level must be made of win then? xP
___

Kaipi I love this, one of my favourite Munto amv's. <3 -insert msn of moving head cuteness here- XD

-slides off nao-
Rawr desu <3

Gaurry
Org Profile

Post by Gaurry » Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:39 pm

Arashinome wrote:
You're both idiots. Especially you though, Gaurry. You take yourself so seriously, and your attitude is just disgusting. You're half the reason anybody here has issues with Russian editors. Do yourself a favor and stop making an ass out of yourself, because you are a decent editor, and you could be something great if your attitude wasn't so fucking terrible. This is an art, a hobby, something we do to express ourselves, and the whole "LOLIMBETTERTHANYOUYOU'REABEGGINER" shit is fucking sickening to look at. Maybe if you pulled your head out of your ass and realized this, the whole community wouldn't think you're a fucking prick. As of now, you've made nothing good enough to have this God complex as an editor. You're best video is "Muse", and while I enjoyed it, it was far from perfect. You're a detriment to the hobby, and to the respect of your community.

So, weather you continue to make a fool out of yourself, or decide to try and give back to the community and put some of your knowledge to good use by helping others instead of looking down on everything you watch is up to you. In the end though, the first course of action is just going to end with nobody respecting you in the least. If you continue with this attitude of yours, you can get fagged because you give nothing back to the community, you're just a fucking drain on others.

tl;dr
Aggressor wrote: FYI, we Russian editors have issues with him as well. We don't take him seriously, but we'd miss his bitching if he stops 8-)
God bless untalented persons. Without them there is no community. :mrgreen:

Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Post by Enigma » Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:48 pm

Gaurry wrote:
Arashinome wrote:

tl;dr
Aggressor wrote: FYI, we Russian editors have issues with him as well. We don't take him seriously, but we'd miss his bitching if he stops 8-)
God bless untalented persons. Without them there is no community. :mrgreen:
So what your pretty much calling Arashinome a decent editor, And you're calling Aggressor another decent editor who is also a programer a untalented person?

you're a smart person.

Koys
Org Profile

Post by Koys » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:52 am

Nice vid (y)

osnar
Org Profile

Post by osnar » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:58 am

at first i didn't like it,

but now i like it a lot @_@

|:>

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:18 pm

Gawrsh I love your editing <3 Really, it never ceases to amaze me,especially your sync and transitions are just so fucking awesome :up:

Now I just need to go watch Munto haha xD

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”