Miscarriage

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
osnar
Org Profile

Miscarriage

Post by osnar » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:17 am

A short video about miscarriage, slow and sad.

Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Re: Miscarriage

Post by Enigma » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:40 am

i'll ghet this in a seck ;x

LeapofFate
The Madvillain
Org Profile

Post by LeapofFate » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:51 pm

Slowdive? I like where this is going.

I kind of wished that the fades were smoother, but I still think this is rather good.

:up:

Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Post by Enigma » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:06 pm

badass :up:

-MD
Org Profile

Post by -MD » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:12 pm

Good but sad :cry: :up:

Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Post by Enigma » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:31 pm

MD want sum hugglin ;3

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:46 am

I think a real life experience is effecting my thoughts on this amv (not a miscarriage exeperience, but a death shortly after birth though)... Honestly this fails in comparison to the overwhelming thoughts and sadness to a real miscarriage. I can't say if its cause the song just wasn't intense enough or cause the anime didn't have (or you didn't use any) scenes with intense sadness. But if you were really trying to portray the sadness that comes with something like this, this was nowhere near enough IMO. I did however manage to enjoy the downtempo atmosphere a bit. I'm just gonna guess the anime/song combo wasn't enough for a realism emotional effect if that's what you were going for, if it is possible then it was not done in this amv.

3/5
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Aggressor
Org Profile

Post by Aggressor » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:35 am

It seems I like not every, but every second vid of yours. You can create beautiful AMVs, but this one is not beautiful :|

Cyber-EG
Org Profile

Post by Cyber-EG » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:24 am

Sad and beautiful at once. :up:

simofc90
Org Profile

Post by simofc90 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:32 pm

a good one :up:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”