You Are My Star In This Black Night

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
[key]Scarlet
the world that never was
Org Profile

You Are My Star In This Black Night

Post by [key]Scarlet » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:55 pm

This is a simple video with a simple story. It just talks about a normal evening of two lovers. =3
I hope you like it.

Laerium
Org Profile

Re: You Are My Star In This Black Night

Post by Laerium » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:26 pm

Hmm, even though I understand your concept, it was a bit boring because we were looking at only a night scene of the anime, which you slowed down when it was a slow scene already; I'm not sure that was a good choice. Plus it has a little too much lip flaps, something you might want to avoid in the future :3

Good job though, it's cute ^_^
Nyarr ~!

[key]Scarlet
the world that never was
Org Profile

Post by [key]Scarlet » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:32 am

Sure, I will try to avoid this type of errors in my next video.

Diegao
Enjoy the music
Org Profile

Post by Diegao » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:42 pm

Simple but nice. Not very enjoyable at all, but this is normal for what you wanted to make. You have to do a more powerful video for show us your real ability. I know you can.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”