Save Our Souls by EYELESS (Aphrodite/Macross Zero)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Brad
Org Profile

Post by Brad » Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:38 am

<3 this video. Kicks ass ^o^
Ask Brad an After Effects Question! - Forum - Site

Reigna
is actually a penguin in boots
Org Profile

Post by Reigna » Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:00 am

Awesome video, definitely a good way to end my night. Typically, I tend not to be the biggest fan of text in videos, but I really like the way you used it. Just a really cool video, nice job :D
Casting white shadows.

Alex Daikou
Org Profile

Post by Alex Daikou » Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:28 am

Text looks like very cool 8-) Nice and very originally work.

Eyeless iB
Org Profile

Post by Eyeless iB » Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:40 am

Thanx for your comments!

dazedash
Org Profile

Post by dazedash » Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:20 pm

I think it’s my favorite out of the AKon 2006 -^^- I think, but isn’t sure yet.
Eyeless iB I think you already know about the details. First of all I like your ideas about “Making Love not War” and how you showed it. But how people mentioned before, I think this video really deserves more love/peace that it has in it already. It should be sort of equality between them in order to contrast both of them. You did great work on showing this. But still it's not enough. (Maybe I saying this ‘cause I really like the video and expected something even more from it… -_-' I really waiting that one day I’ll see something equal or even better than Eyeless - SOS and Wrecker – Reflection. )

Rus: Ну что ж. Надежда умирает последней :)

Eyeless iB
Org Profile

Post by Eyeless iB » Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:14 am

Rus: Ну что ж. Надежда умирает последней :)
Уже умерла :cry:

-GfN-
Org Profile

Post by -GfN- » Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:32 am

actually it's a pretty badass vid, mostly due to its constant experimental feeling.
the stylish integration of text turned out to my liking as well.

anyway, a cool video embedded in a good concept whose message I can't agree enough to ;-)

7.7/10

~Jannis

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”