Trust Company MEP

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:44 pm

I loved it *_*

Greek Prince
Org Profile

Post by Greek Prince » Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:55 am

Kevmasterflashdeluxe wrote:I loved it *_*
Awesome we are all glad you like it ^^

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:15 pm

yupp, and I left an Opinion on it :D

Full Metal Sempai
Org Profile

Post by Full Metal Sempai » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:41 am

Took me a while but finally downloaded it.
Simply amazing man,simply perfect!!!!!
No complaints at all,great work by all the members.Maybe the only question I have is why the music in the Naruto track sounds so distorted...

My favorite tracks were Transformers,Full Metal Panic,the 2 Cowboy Bebop and the second DBZ track as well as Shakugan No Shana.But everything was right in place - a must download for every TC fan and not only.
Keep up the good work!!!

Dark_Yanus
Org Profile

Post by Dark_Yanus » Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:38 pm

please put the local download, i don´t know why but the file i download was corrupted

Syaoran of the Light
Org Profile

Post by Syaoran of the Light » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:53 am

if your file ends up currupted then it means you either need to resume your transfer or re-download it.

for the local download, greek prince cant put one up until the org accepts the request to upload the mep.

KnX
Org Profile

Post by KnX » Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:59 am

this was really lame
I mean your effects were meh -_-
your sync wasn't that bad but most of the effects were awful

höna-pöna
Org Profile

Post by höna-pöna » Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:57 am

I finally got around to downloading this one, after postponing it for about two weeks.

The first thought that came to me was "Damn, I'm glad I'm not epileptic..."
Have you guys ever heard the saying 'less is more'?

Though I shouldn't judge all of you, since I've only watched the first five minutes of it. When I still saw absolutely zero difference in how the tracks were edited, except for the change of anime, I just got bored and skimmed through the rest. And with the exception of a few minor parts it didn't really do anything for me...
Johnny was a chemist's son, but Johnny is no more. What Johnny thought was H2O was H2SO4!

Jonezine
Org Profile

Post by Jonezine » Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:04 pm

Hummm.... :roll:

It has anime, it has music and it has effects. That is all i have to say.

Dark_Yanus
Org Profile

Post by Dark_Yanus » Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:40 pm

Well men my file was corrupted but i can see 20 min of the proyect and was
WONDERFUL. Relly everthing was good some parts better some parts worst but in general was very good. Except for the part of Naruto, why the music in that part is soo bad. And tha parts more like was tha FFVII Advent Childrent, Cowboy Beop,
The other side of my, the Full Metal Alchemist was beutiful. In general was very good, i going to wait to the local download for the entire package. And Congratulations to every people that work in the proyect, and thanks too.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”