Renegade (freedom cry)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
[key]Scarlet
the world that never was
Org Profile

Renegade (freedom cry)

Post by [key]Scarlet » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:24 pm

"Just who the hell do you think I am!"

I made this video for Japan Expo 2015. I really like my video "Renegade (still running)", it's one of my personal favourites, and more than one person told me through the years that I would have to make a second chapter. So I decided to edit it, and this is the result: a kind of prequel of my previous work. Hope you like it.

Before/After: Renegade (freedom cry)
Last edited by [key]Scarlet on Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MimS
Baguette Master
Org Profile

Re: Renegade (freedom cry)

Post by MimS » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:48 pm

It was cool to watch it tbh :o

CacoVenom
Org Profile

Post by CacoVenom » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:14 pm

nice job, i beleave that yoy made somthing like this before ._.

[key]Scarlet
the world that never was
Org Profile

Post by [key]Scarlet » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:55 am

Glad you liked it :)

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:28 am

The editing in the very beginning felt like you were syncing too much to the beats and not at all on the words of the song, but this got completely fixed after about 40 seconds. Good job overall :up: The inclusion of the dub audio was also really well done, but it made me kinda want more of it (although I realize that's probably the only part of the song where it would have worked well).

Diegao
Enjoy the music
Org Profile

Post by Diegao » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:59 am

I agree with Kireblue, I wanted more Kamina voices in the video, but yeah, probably it wouldn't have worked. I think that the song is perfect for him anyway. You already know what I think about the rest. Good job :up:
Rising Production: Site - Forum - Facebook - Twitter

[key]Scarlet
the world that never was
Org Profile

Post by [key]Scarlet » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:02 pm

kireblue wrote:The editing in the very beginning felt like you were syncing too much to the beats and not at all on the words of the song, but this got completely fixed after about 40 seconds. Good job overall :up: The inclusion of the dub audio was also really well done, but it made me kinda want more of it (although I realize that's probably the only part of the song where it would have worked well).
Thank you, I wanted too actually, I used to add voices to my videos in the past years, it's a thing I've always liked, but this there was only that perfect moment. Thanks for your opinion! :up:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”