Common Commerce [POE 2015]

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
BecauseImBored1
Org Profile

Common Commerce [POE 2015]

Post by BecauseImBored1 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:13 am

Round one was virtues of the gods. I choose Hermes god of commerce.

Cenit
LinkinBall Z
Org Profile

Re: Common Commerce [POE 2015]

Post by Cenit » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:33 pm

It's fun. It's well executed. I watched this three times so far. And almost each time after watching I immediately forgot everything about it. Like with Jurassic World. You watch it and have a good time but afterwards your brain resets. Even forgot to comment. So yeah. Neat idea well done! But there's nothing really to it that sticks. At least for me.
"Watch me. That's the real joke."

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:25 am

This was a really good source combo that had nice lyric sync and scene selection at parts, but there were moments where the scene selection felt a little off. like the parts where he says "he" woke up, and "he" has to walk, but you show the girls. Also, you showed him paying with cash at the credit card part even though you had a scene of a credit card like 5 seconds later. The editing and representation of the POE theme was still pretty good though.

BecauseImBored1
Org Profile

Post by BecauseImBored1 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:27 pm

kireblue wrote:This was a really good source combo that had nice lyric sync and scene selection at parts, but there were moments where the scene selection felt a little off. like the parts where he says "he" woke up, and "he" has to walk, but you show the girls. Also, you showed him paying with cash at the credit card part even though you had a scene of a credit card like 5 seconds later. The editing and representation of the POE theme was still pretty good though.

for one they say "I" not he and orignally i had the credit card at him paying but i just ran out of bill type scenes for the next part soo.....

*inverse*
Org Profile

Post by *inverse* » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:27 am

This video is all kinds of awesome. Love it!

Pikapwn
Getting Pikapwn'd
Org Profile

Post by Pikapwn » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:10 am

That was really fun! Watched it a couple of times in a row.

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:10 pm

This was fun.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”