[Clannad] It Is What It Is

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Kazemon15
Org Profile

[Clannad] It Is What It Is

Post by Kazemon15 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:53 pm

I made this almost a year ago in a one day vent edit. I completely forgot about it until now. I made it because I was feeling sad about both my parents being gone, as well at the time, my friend started to do other things and I felt all alone, just like Kotomi here. I chose this song cuz my mom would always say this with things that are out of my control. It's only a one day edit, so it's not something really great.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: [Clannad] It Is What It Is

Post by Kireblue » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:11 pm

That song was a great pick for Clannad, and the video had a really good mood. I don't think that I ever told you this, but both of our moms actually passed away on the same day. I remember hearing about it from Hagaren when all of us were working on the Disney MEP a few years ago. And on that note, I actually plan on starting up a new Disney MEP pretty soon. Totally need to get the whole crew back together again for it :D

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Re: [Clannad] It Is What It Is

Post by Kazemon15 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:37 am

Thanks, Kire. And Im very sorry to hear that. Must have brought up pretty bad memories. )=

I would love to join again, but I'll have to see. At the moment, I can't afford internet, so I have to go only on my days off to places where I can get it. So I am unsure if I can make the deadlines like that at this moment... :cry:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”