Here's my Rurouni Kenshin video. I think you'll like it.

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
alvega2004
Org Profile

Here's my Rurouni Kenshin video. I think you'll like it.

Post by alvega2004 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:01 am

Hey this is a video that i just got up and did out of nowhere. i think its really good but i just don't know what i can do to make it better or what already sucks. but yeah the song that i used is...

Linkin Park - A Place For My Head.
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=133613

Thanks for all those who watch it and tell me what they think.
Alvega (TKC)

Jonezine
Org Profile

Post by Jonezine » Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:25 pm

OK! i get it! Its the tck productions!

Came better than i expected, although there are still some parts that dont make sense or does not sync with the music.
Oh and the quality, maybe WMV3 is not the best chioce :|

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”