New AMV - meimoo

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:44 pm

I had to dll this Vid 3 times cuz I accidentally cancelled the download twice on 99% -_-;

I saw that Anime at amazon.com and was thinking about getting it. I'm sure I will buy it now.

As for the Vid..the editing was nothing really special to me and the audio totally annoyed the shit outta me. Still alright vid though, nice wtf-stuff.

3/5

Alex Daikou
Org Profile

Post by Alex Daikou » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:40 am

:shock: nicee...

Prodigi
is the conductor.
Org Profile

Post by Prodigi » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:05 am

The editing wasn't anything flash, but, I think it's better that it wasn't. The editing you used, and the repetitive nature really suited the song and the source, and I really liked some of the synch, like the first time he's running along the hallway and the ground ripples underneath him. Really nice song choice.

p0d
Org Profile

Post by p0d » Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:48 am

Paprikation cleared.
Nice :wink:
May the honk be with you

Lockstock
Squirrel Boy
Org Profile

Post by Lockstock » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:31 am

what the hell did i just watch? :|

Brad
Org Profile

Post by Brad » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:03 am

:uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh:

Even though you rushed this for Masters just to spite me (:P), I was actually really impressed with how it turned out. First off, the song selection was fuckin awesome (I love Justice. Cross has been making heavy rotation in my listening schedule, and Waters of Nazereth is one of my favorites). Secondly, your concept was really damn cool and well executed. If you've seen this movie, I think you'll understand right away why this video works as well as it does.

I do think that it did go on a bit too long however. Could've easily been about a minute shorter.

Anyways, bravo :) I can assure you that this video is NOTHING like what I am making so we don't need to worry about comparisons :P But you did indeed beat me to the punch in terms of Masters. Good work!
Ask Brad an After Effects Question! - Forum - Site

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Post by CrackTheSky » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:25 am

This video totally blew me away when I saw it at AWA. This is kickass, weird, creepy stuff.

5/5

- Kael
Org Profile

Post by - Kael » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:32 pm

The music is... :book: boisterous? :o Please, I don't want this kind for the tournoi online :mrgreen:

Good work 4/5

chambeyc
Org Profile

Post by chambeyc » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:23 pm

Considering the music and the tiny amount of time spent on editing, this turns out quite good.

Nice one, though i wouldn't play it in loop ^^" .
4/5
Kael_ wrote: .... the tournoi online
Tournament :P

- Kael
Org Profile

Post by - Kael » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:27 pm

chambeyc wrote:
Kael_ wrote: .... the tournoi online
Tournament :P
But I know, my english is bad :sweat:
Last edited by - Kael on Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”