Pursuit of the Friend - Naruto's AMV

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
•Shaman•
Org Profile

Pursuit of the Friend - Naruto's AMV

Post by •Shaman• » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:38 am

hi, this is my best amv :P :P :P it's sasuke pursuit's saga and for me is very beautiful
(sorry for my english but i'm italian and my english is horrible XD )

so, this is my download page of pursuit of the friend:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=150816

Rave_Epic
Org Profile

Post by Rave_Epic » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:56 am

It would seem that Sum41 is the default for Naruto like Linkin Park is for DBZ..

Either way, I wasn't too big on the effects. The masking wasn't anything too special, but worked for what you were doing.

Nothing special..this is pretty much what you would expect from a Sum41/Naruto combo.

3/5 Not bad. :up:

•Shaman•
Org Profile

Post by •Shaman• » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:16 am

thanks XD I will try to have 4/5 next time XDXDXD thanks for your comment :wink:

Shinodude
emodude
Org Profile

Post by Shinodude » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:14 pm

video was better then I expected but could have used less invert effects cause nobody likes the invert effect. use of masking could have been better.

3/5

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”