Hit the Floor

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
[Hwoarang]
Org Profile

Hit the Floor

Post by [Hwoarang] » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:27 am

Video: Hit The Floor
Category: Action
Anime: Naruto ^_^
Song: Hit the Floor
Artist: Bullet for my Valentine
Creator: Hwoarang

Hi everybody!
For a long time i wanted to create Naruto AMV but a huge amount of "such" AMV's stoped me every time. But then approximately every day i saw how appearing new and new "poor" naruto AMV i thought - "That the Hell i am waiting for?" Plus SHIPPUUDEN had been dissapointing me more and more until i lost any interest in it. So let's run through that lovly time!

Sorry for my bad English.

From Russia with love ^_^

Alex Daikou
Org Profile

Post by Alex Daikou » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:54 am

For a long time i didnt watch a good narutoamvs. Of coz, this is an overused anime and song, but u made it very well. It was interesting to watch. Mass dynamic and adrenalin. A lot of effort, nice selection of the staff with action scenes, epic character's movements and dynamic cameras. Nice transitions with masks. Nothing cardinally new and maybe its a bit long for the narutoamv with nothing special and with no story ;) But anyways, good work. 4.5/5

Nunchuck
Org Profile

Post by Nunchuck » Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:27 pm

I really liked this! It's as you said not original at all but the editing is simply amazing! 5/5 from me :wink:

Falconone
get the Punch
Org Profile

Post by Falconone » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:13 pm

Hm, well a Naruto video with metal... nothing new. and it was randrom scenes ok, but the rest was really good editing so 4/5

Turbo
is actually Jesus
Org Profile

Post by Turbo » Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:03 am

One of the best Naruto videos so far. For me it stands in one row with: Narutrix, Naruto's Technique Beat, Toushi, Whisper Of The Beast, Phenomenon (Open Your Soul), Naruto's World, Between a Rock and a Hard Place, Zetsumo, Ganseki No Kobushi (A Rock Lee Profile), Taivas - Skies On Fire, Souls of the Night. If you like any of this list, you'll like Hit the Floor for sure.

This video must Hit the Top. 5/5

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:32 am

wait..what?

You put a song about rape together with naruto...?...wtf??

well, I kinda did like this video anyway, there were some nice scenes, some decent effect work, however it was just randomcrap with no point whatsoever. The Flow was extremly choppy in most places and well..like I said, the song was most unfitting ever. I also disagree with a lot of your scene choices, especially these beginning scenes didnt seem to fit the song at all.

WHat I found funny that it seemed you actually tried to make naruto look more violent..and well, it worked, i liked that..

overall 4/10

MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget
Org Profile

Post by MycathatesyouAMV » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:09 pm

That was pretty nice. Havent seen a good naruto amv in a while. 7/10
Discord: MycathatesyouAMV#5994

Ryko89
Org Profile

Post by Ryko89 » Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:05 pm

at 3:13 or something with the nunchuck sync. that was solely hot!!!
But erm. for the rest, I dunno if I rly liked it. And some of the effects were kinda ugly, especially when you messed with the outlines. And also, I am still not sure if the visual quality was hot or not. Did it change during the amv?
but I will give this
6.5/10

This is a very entertaining amv :up:
Image Image

Killer-Kiwi
Org Profile

Post by Killer-Kiwi » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:32 pm

Man that was definitively a great AMV. The editing is very good and the scenes choices too. But the quality changed sometimes from good to ok. Mostly when you used some of the effects.

From me 4.5/5 so I will round it to 5/5 :wink:

megaman917
Org Profile

Post by megaman917 » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:46 pm

5/5 nuff said
"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)
Through tragedy, she found triumph. R.I.P. Coretta Scott King (1927 - 2006)
Long live the "King of Pop"! R.I.P. Michael Jackson (1958 - 2009)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”