amor.

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:59 pm

Pwolf wrote: King Pwolf
All hail :uhoh:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Ingow
Org Profile

Post by Ingow » Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:55 pm

Nya-chan Production wrote:We need some ef vid which uses grindcore
even with good music attached to it that source is beyond help

Bauzi
Location: Austria (uhm the other country without kangaroos^^)
Org Profile

Post by Bauzi » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:06 pm

Koopiskeva wrote:Hehe..

I was kinda "poking fun" at all the EF game footage videos that were released this year.

Here's the story..

Trythil and Corran were at mine and Grace's place. Being bored.. I was just browsing through some footage.. and came across the EF game ending. Then I commented..

"It's so easy to work with this footage.. no wonder everyone uses it.." (Well not specifically the ED sequence since not many people have it actually - but most do have the opening)

So after a bit of poking fun.. I decided to take an entire clip (~30 seconds) from the game footage and just slap it on the timeline. Then I just picked this song I liked - matched it to the chorus segment - and 2 minutes later.. video done.

The credits are obviously the best part.. or is it?
You´re my hero. It´s the same like with Advent Children, isn´t it? I thought that this video just had to be a joke. There was always something fishy about it.

I´m not a fan of this Shinkei trend :?
You can find me on YT under "Bauzi514". Subscribe to never miss my AMV releases. :amv:

Corran
Org Profile

Post by Corran » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:39 pm

Brad wrote:
Corran wrote:Jay: No one has used any of the good footage from the ending though
Liz used it in her Pro video :O

Ah, oops. :uhoh:

I thought that was along the lines of what was said, though I may be wrong. Maybe it was "the footage is hardly used" or something...

winryproduction
Org Profile

Post by winryproduction » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:46 pm

nice xDD

ImageImage

suberunker
Org Profile

Post by suberunker » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:09 pm

CLARENCE CARTER!
CLARENCE CARTER!
CLARENCE CARTER!

OOOOHHH SHIT!
CLARENCE CARTER!
CLARENCE CARTER!
CLARENCE CARTER!
OOOOHHH SHIT!

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:10 pm

suberunker wrote:CLARENCE CARTER!
CLARENCE CARTER!
CLARENCE CARTER!

OOOOHHH SHIT!
PIZZA'S HERE!
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Post by dwchang » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:14 pm

Castor Troy wrote:
suberunker wrote:CLARENCE CARTER!
CLARENCE CARTER!
CLARENCE CARTER!

OOOOHHH SHIT!
PIZZA'S HERE!
I WILL SEEK OUT THE ONES WHO WOUNDED MY INNER CHILD AND KILL THEM.
-Daniel
Newest Video: Through the Years and Far Away aka Sad Girl in Space

trythil
is
Org Profile

Post by trythil » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:16 pm

x_rex30 wrote:
Pwolf wrote:
Yingface, PsyD wrote:This video is terrible.

There's no clear concept here. Watching a paper airplane fly around does not count as a sufficient idea meriting an AMV. Furthermore, this video falls into the classic trap of "anime girls make videos good." It's just a bunch of low-speed movement with zero sync, either mood or beat based. Additionally, the credits - both opening and ending - outlasted the actual "video" itself. There was absolutely no reason to have vertically scrolling credits with only one character per line. Not to mention the font was nearly unreadable. I had an incredibly difficult time reading most of the names, and I wouldn't be surprised if everyone else here did too.

In short, this video has nothing going for it and is clearly a rush job. 0/5 :down:

EDIT: I would also like to mention that anyone who praised this video is a fucking groupie with no capability of individual thought.
I'm sorta on the same page... the videos makes no sense and feels like it's just the opening credits with different music. haven't seen the show so i have no idea. Would be nice if there were comments on the video page that gave more details as to what you guys actually did... otherwise it feels like a stunt to see how many people would reply to a thread for a video thats not that great. If thats the case, why didn't you include me :|
Yay, real comments to keep me from downloading a shitty video. I thank you.

I was just thinking this is another one of those type of shitty videos that's just a trap due to the stupid comments.

pharaoh
Org Profile

Post by pharaoh » Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:06 am

what's the point :!:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”