Be Human

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
osnar
Org Profile

Re: Be Human

Post by osnar » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:31 am

Enigma wrote:Fantastic :up:
wohoo soup :O
Haeresis wrote:You know a trailer is good if it makes you want to see the movie. Now I really want to watch Halo Legends. Good job :up:
thanks **
Milk Or Life! wrote:not bad |:>
wohoo x2
Taite wrote:My little brother made me watch this ova last night.
I thought it was pretty good. Definitely did some justice for the ova. Hopefully more people will see it now
Gj :up:
indeed halo legends is good :3

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:39 am

I actually watched this yesterday on lunch break and forgot to comment. I remember really likeing how you did the ending. First thought that came to my mind was EPIC. If there is something such as the beauty of destruction to mellow toned music, this was how it is done. There's practically no sync but it worked.

5/5
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Sayco
Org Profile

Post by Sayco » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:29 am

Definitely epic, imo everything works fine, the atmosphere is growing with the music :up: so it makes this vid enjoyable ;)
Nicely done trailer :)

Niotex
The Phantom Canine
Org Profile

Post by Niotex » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:04 pm

I'm a sucker for pretty much anything Halo related. But even when setting that aside I can still say its pretty solid. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to fangasm over the audio you used.

osnar
Org Profile

Post by osnar » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:55 am

EvaFan wrote:I actually watched this yesterday on lunch break and forgot to comment. I remember really likeing how you did the ending. First thought that came to my mind was EPIC. If there is something such as the beauty of destruction to mellow toned music, this was how it is done. There's practically no sync but it worked.

5/5
a pizza for you! :pizza:
Sayco wrote:Definitely epic, imo everything works fine, the atmosphere is growing with the music :up: so it makes this vid enjoyable ;)
Nicely done trailer :)
thanks Sayco :ying:
Niotex wrote:I'm a sucker for pretty much anything Halo related. But even when setting that aside I can still say its pretty solid. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to fangasm over the audio you used.
wohoo |:>

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:38 am

Great job! It's trailer-like atmosphere was spot-on and captured all of the great elements of, 'Prototype' in one AMV. Excellent work! :up:

Megamom
Org Profile

Post by Megamom » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:15 pm

Is perfect :up:
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

osnar
Org Profile

Post by osnar » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:39 am

EkaCoralian wrote:Great job! It's trailer-like atmosphere was spot-on and captured all of the great elements of, 'Prototype' in one AMV. Excellent work! :up:
wohoo a pizza for you :pizza: :ying:
Megamom wrote:Is perfect :up:
a wild megamom! :nose: :ying:

simofc90
Org Profile

Post by simofc90 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:12 am

not your best one but still very good :up:

Phantasmagoriat
Org Profile

Post by Phantasmagoriat » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:23 pm