War of Two (remastered)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
MimS
Baguette Master
Org Profile

Re: War of Two (remastered)

Post by MimS » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:56 am

ThePooh wrote:4 / 5
Pity is not allowed.
I guess it's because "you're so handsome" :mrgreen:

Gaurry
Org Profile

Post by Gaurry » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:07 am

Taite, you mean mask at 3:03. But I dont see any problems there.

Otohiko, внезапно, а точнее как всегда, все фифекты у меня умеют смысл. Цветной градиент не только украшает картинку, делая ее интересней, но он еще и соответствует тем персонажам, о которых говорится в конкретной части клипа (красно-фиолетовый для части про Карен и Лелуша, зелено-розовый - для Сузаку и Юфи). Все просто. И ничего удивительно что анимешникам могут не понравится такие цветокоры. Они плохо переносят любое изменение исходников) Те, кто любит эффорт в клипах, вполне в состоянии оценить мой цветокор 8-)
p.s. На постере написано, что история не про мехов, а не что в клипе нет мехов))

Thepooh, I saw less than 10 "code geass" vids. From them only 4 are quite good (jap M@D, сhinese M@D, Alt, and old small Aggressor's vid), and the others were usual "cuttings" about robots. Therefore me does not excite that some can consider "code geass" overused. Besides, how many vids where Suzaku killed Karen?)

Euphiry
Org Profile

Post by Euphiry » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:04 am

Gaurry, it was so beatiful! I loved the way they solved it! I mean that Suzaku killed Kallen in revenge!
I can't say I didn't like it! every second of it was nice to watch! great work! :)
Just Arthur and Ivan
Image Image

Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Post by Enigma » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:34 am

So...changing the footage with an 'original' storyline makes this a good character profile video?

Orestes
Org Profile

Post by Orestes » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:24 am

Enigma wrote:So...changing the footage with an 'original' storyline makes this a good character profile video?
No shit soup, get with the motion here. :roll:

Anyways,
I would like to say I enjoyed it, but really I hated the pointless color corrections that seemed to serve no other purpose but to make it shiny, the mask with Karen was painfully obvious.
Editing wasn't bad by any means, its just the unneeded effects in the video just killed it for me.

Video quality was :up:
Audio quality was :up:
Effect use was :down:

3.5/5

Color corrections are starting to get whored now.

* Yay!, We need more shiny AMV's like this one.

*end sarcasm =\

Niwa
Cake Addiction
Org Profile

Post by Niwa » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:55 am

It was alright, I thought the editing didn't really match up with the pace, but it was clean however. As for the effects, I think it definetly added some style throughout the whole video, it fitted in some sections and some not.

Overall, I liked the style given to this video, but I just think it needed some more sync than just the style, especially when it comes to this song.

Megamom
Org Profile

Post by Megamom » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:31 am

200 MB OMG like nostromos videos!!!! O:

/venga... later I coment
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:55 am

Arashinome wrote:This is painfully generic for somebody who boasts originality so hard.
This.

But what I missed most in this video were two essential things: flow and timing.
Song and video were ridiculously badly matched up and I was basically watching a bunch of cut scenes following each other which had some sort of color correction on them. Could have just as well replaced the song with any other song that there is.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:45 am

Shaking has bit of hit on filesize although not too much. But well, on the other hand, noise does kill filesize quite a bit... that I can back Gaurry on. Still, it'd probably be possible to cut the filesize a bit.

osnar
Org Profile

Post by osnar » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:52 am

the amv is as boring as it was before the "remastering" process, and i hate when someone claims his video as "the best of".
the video itself is overall decent, but all this boasting of selfawesomeness is disgusting. Also, into an international forum use english please...

if you think you are the best editor on the earth, that's fine, but don't boast yourself like you are doing...

good luck with your below-average relation with people. : )

PS: your link is not a direct one, is an indirect.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”