Hip Hop project- Intrest guage

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:24 am

Sounds interesting.... I'll look into it. 8-)
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

ssj4lonewolf
Org Profile

Post by ssj4lonewolf » Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:04 am

right now im gonna make a mix of songs, I'm gonna carefully pick it out for the mix, let me know what u think of it when im done. Also there will be a into instrmental movie part as well, and i have the perfect beat for that. This may take me a couple of days(no longer than a week) to come up with somthing like the perfect mix.
Since I wanna try to keep it balenced between action, drama, and comedy, ill see what i can do to suit all of those needs. This shit is gonna be tough.
Oh god, that black dude with the afro is always making those damn trash ass music hip hop amvs...he needs to do something with techno or rock....
.......as if I would do something like that.
おおかみなく

Kimarhi77
Org Profile

Post by Kimarhi77 » Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:15 am

Mobb Deep(quiet storm hells yes) and some Nas for sure!! and maybe some outkast :twisted: :D

Yok/0
do not feed
Org Profile

Post by Yok/0 » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:39 am

Kimarhi77 wrote:Mobb Deep(quiet storm hells yes) and some Nas for sure!! and maybe some outkast :twisted: :D
I was just thinking about that song.

ssj4lonewolf
Org Profile

Post by ssj4lonewolf » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:31 pm

Hey I have the mix up here and I'm kinda still open to sugestions, but this is what i had in mind.
Fundementals of Hip Hop
I didnt even know that I could edit my posts here and made a whole brand new forum topic for it. Thanks for the responses, now were already starting some as we speak.

Admin if u could lock this or direct them to the other forum plz(to stop confusion).

[paizuri: Locked as per original poster's request. Go to the above link.]
Oh god, that black dude with the afro is always making those damn trash ass music hip hop amvs...he needs to do something with techno or rock....
.......as if I would do something like that.
おおかみなく

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”