ANOTHER Last minute pimp! (Videos not by me!)

Garylisk
Org Profile

ANOTHER Last minute pimp! (Videos not by me!)

Post by Garylisk » Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:32 pm

ok people.... Some videos I forgot to mention this whole time, mostly since I forgot they were eligible. I thought they were older, etc...

Sir LagsAlot - Gatts: Cloud Connected - THIS IS AN AWESOME BERSERK VIDEO!!!!! Possible for: Best action, best effects, Video of the Year

Quicksilver - Learning to Love (A Naru and Nephrite Tribute) - This video is a SUPERB romance/drama/character profile video. It's worth watching (Again and again and again....! :P )

AND I'd like to, yet again, mention some of my absolute favorites in the runnings this year...

Anamorphic Productions - Delerium - Best Effects, Best Dance, Best Fun, Video of the Year

Pianos - Secret Waltz - Best Effects, Best Dance, Best Fun, Video of the Year

Thebrainy - FLCL Special Forces - Best Action, Best Effects, Video of the Year

Garylisk - Kyo's Habit - Best Character Profile, Best Drama, Best Effects (Video of the Year? Nah :P )

Vote right! Watch a buncha vids before making up your mind! The more you've seen, the more accurate your vote is!
Alcohol, Drugs, Overdrive, Noise, Neon Lights, Party People, Revolution

Garylisk
Org Profile

Post by Garylisk » Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:07 am

Only 22 views? I am thinking with all the new stickies, this deserves to get bumped back to the top one more time.

Check these vids out, people!
Alcohol, Drugs, Overdrive, Noise, Neon Lights, Party People, Revolution

FoxJones
The foxiest!
Org Profile

Post by FoxJones » Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:32 am

I better remind that most of those AMVs on that list has already pimped elsewhere several times..

..so..

..there must a reason behind it, people ;)

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2005”