AnimeNEXT 2023 AMV Contest (It's Over!)

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
VegettoEX
Org Profile

Re: AnimeNEXT 2023 AMV Contest (Finalists Posted!)

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:56 am

Popping in for my once-a-year-or-two post on the ol' org forum in these trying, modern times-

I was so happy to be able to join Peter for a 21-year retrospective panel about AnimeNEXT's AMV contest. My wife and I ran it from 2003 to 2008 (and attended/entered during its inaugural year there in 2002), so we have a lot of fond memories to share about those earliest days. I was fortunate enough to be able to record the panel (including direct mixer audio!), so I figured this might be an appropriate place to share that recording:

https://youtu.be/Vq-swXzIjVQ

Thanks to Peter and his crew for continuing to shine with this AMV contest all these years later, despite all of the challenges that the convention itself has thrown your way.
:: [| Michael "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Website: Kanzenshuu |] ::
:: [| AMVs: Profile |] ::
:: [| Latest Video: Flashback (July 2022) |] ::

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Re: AnimeNEXT 2023 AMV Contest (It's Over!)

Post by Scintilla » Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:25 pm

Prize packages have been shipped! If you are a winner and your package hasn't arrived in a week, please contact us at amv@animenext.org for the tracking information. For our international winners, the postmaster informed me that you may need to pay taxes and fees at customs to take delivery.
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

Return to “AMV Contests”