Feedback appreciated for my first AMV :D

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

PantsAMV
Org Profile

Feedback appreciated for my first AMV :D

Post by PantsAMV » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:52 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdrloo0l_Xc

Hi guys, for some background I completed this AMV a couple months ago and am currently working on a new video in the hopes of being a finalist for Anime Boston 2017 (I'll be attending in person :P). Anyways, this AMV was the first time I was really exposed to Vegas Pro and the whole AMV-making process. Though I did submit it to a few contests, I never really got actual feedback on what things I did well, what I did bad, what could be adjusted etc., so I'm making this post for some potential feedback. Thanks guys!

jt_x
Org Profile

Re: Feedback appreciated for my first AMV :D

Post by jt_x » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:54 pm

it seemed good overall, the syncing was mostly done well some of the transitions could have been changed up a little to have some variety. Lyric sync worked for most scenes, I even saw some Internal sync on the explosion scene, however I thought the fight with the fire dude in the second act was a little drawn out.
It's hard to judge visuals based on a streamed video so if you want me to give you feedback on visuals you just need to upload it to some free hoster or our own local server.

Return to “Works in Progress”