Like my AMV? Op It and I'll op TWO of yours

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

p2njJJ
Org Profile

Like my AMV? Op It and I'll op TWO of yours

Post by p2njJJ » Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:33 pm

k i just made an AMV and I wanna try to get it on the top 10% which will be hard so here's what I'm gonna do if you think my AMV deserves a 10 in overall Op my AMV and I'll Op TWO of yours thats right give me a 10 and you'll get two Ops sounds like a good deal huh?

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=111890

DJ_Izumi
Org Profile

Post by DJ_Izumi » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:48 pm

So you want us to give you a score of perfect 10's even if your video isn't actually any good? Just so you can get to the top 10% (Where the good videos are supposed to be)

I have an idea. Why don't you make a really great AMV instead, then everyone will give you 10's because it's a great video.

Oh, and here's a pro-tip, encode your audio to something like MP3, not uncompressed PCM :/ Also, the audio should be at 44.1khz instead of 48khz.

Your video is poorly resized and looks quite jagged. You abuse digital effects in an effort to make it suck much more.

I'll be scoring your video with 3's. Please try to suck less in the future.

p2njJJ
Org Profile

Post by p2njJJ » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:57 pm

ok what I'm saying is that if people LIKE my AMV and think it DESERVES a 10 then i'll give them two opinions I am not encouraging false opinions i am mereley saying that if people like it and take the time to leave an opinion i give them two and if people decide to fake a 10 thats their choice but I AM NOT APPROVING OF IT

Shinodude
emodude
Org Profile

Post by Shinodude » Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:07 pm

DJ_Izumi wrote:So you want us to give you a score of perfect 10's even if your video isn't actually any good? Just so you can get to the top 10% (Where the good videos are supposed to be)

I have an idea. Why don't you make a really great AMV instead, then everyone will give you 10's because it's a great video.

Oh, and here's a pro-tip, encode your audio to something like MP3, not uncompressed PCM :/ Also, the audio should be at 44.1khz instead of 48khz.

Your video is poorly resized and looks quite jagged. You abuse digital effects in an effort to make it suck much more.

I'll be scoring your video with 3's. Please try to suck less in the future.

DJ be easy on the quality of his video it was his first time encoding to avi and it looks better then my first encode to avi

melrose
Org Profile

Post by melrose » Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:38 am

I have writtin a review for you and I really wanted to give you a 10 after what DJ_Izumi said. If DJ would have taking that time to read what you wrote I'm sure it would have been understood that you didn't want people blindly giving you a 10. Oh and by the way, may you should try being constructive in the future DJ instead of ripping somebody by telling them to "suck less in the future". Nice :evil:

But back to your video. Not bad at all. I couldn't give you that 10, but I did enjoy it. I hope the review is helpful to you. You don't have to op my video, but if you want to, the link is in my sig. It's "Fall on Me". Thanks.

melrose
Org Profile

Post by melrose » Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:41 am

I have writtin a review for you and I really wanted to give you a 10 after what DJ_Izumi said. If DJ would have taking that time to read what you wrote I'm sure it would have been understood that you didn't want people blindly giving you a 10. Oh and by the way, maybe you should try being constructive in the future DJ instead of ripping somebody by telling them to "suck less in the future". Nice :evil:

But back to your video. Not bad at all. I couldn't give you that 10, but I did enjoy it. I hope the review is helpful to you. You don't have to op my video, but if you want to, the link is in my sig. It's "Fall on Me". Thanks.

melrose
Org Profile

Post by melrose » Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:49 am

Sorry for the double post. It was 2:30 in the morning and I hit the wrong keys on my keyboard. :wink:

p2njJJ
Org Profile

Post by p2njJJ » Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:35 pm

you know what, i think I'll just turn this into a regular Op exchange, no one has to give me a 10 to get an Op, all i want are honest opinions...DJ...anyway yea I'll op your AMV

ssj4lonewolf
Org Profile

Post by ssj4lonewolf » Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:41 pm

ppl are like that man, no big deal, just blow dj off. Trust me I get it worse than you would proly (see profile for more info on that), but to the biz at hand, Ill take you up on ur exchange. My vid is in the bottom of my sig.
Oh god, that black dude with the afro is always making those damn trash ass music hip hop amvs...he needs to do something with techno or rock....
.......as if I would do something like that.
おおかみなく

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:00 pm

wait, do we still get 2 ops for 1? i don't get it :s

Return to “Works in Progress”