Macross concerts episodes?

Sephirothskr
One Winged Angel
Org Profile

Macross concerts episodes?

Post by Sephirothskr » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:15 pm

Ok. I'm seeing some AMV's that have used these awesome Macross concert scenes or something. My question is, what episodes are these on!? I've noticed there's a movie, multiple concerts, and I'm like. WHERE ARE THEY? If someone can help me out I'd be happy :P

Flame-X
Org Profile

Re: Macross concerts episodes?

Post by Flame-X » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:42 am

You can start with Macross 7 and Frontier. It would really help if you just watch the whole series since the concert footage is shown like in every other 2-3 eps.

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:29 am

maaan fuck those scenes, they're overused anyways - and ugly
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

Bollocks
Deranged Baboon
Org Profile

Post by Bollocks » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:32 am

Shui wrote:maaan fuck those scenes, they're overused anyways
This mainly applies to Frontier. The concert/battle scenes in that are overused as fuck.

Use the stuff from DYRL. They're prettier, have 80s charm and the simultaneous battles have some great old school circus going on.
"Never fall for a tennis player. Love means nothing to them"

Return to “General Anime”