Silent Hill Video (Silent Burn) !! :)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Prodigi
is the conductor.
Org Profile

Post by Prodigi » Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:00 am

I downloaded it as soon as i got home, but made sure i watched the movie first (just finished last night). So yeh, watched the movie, and then with it fresh in my mind, watched the video. And i say good stuffs :up:

good work with putting emphasis on certain colors. I enjoyed it immensely.

9/10

Warheart
Org Profile

Post by Warheart » Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:32 am

Khameleon808 wrote:thx for watching it. im changing the title to just "burn" and redoin the intro and puttin it up for mp4 and xvid later next week. and yes, go rent the movie. Some more of the lyrics match up when you see the plot. :)
/me goes to buy the movie anyway altough he's seen it 3 times in the movietheater.

And be sure to update when you have the mp4

Lockstock
Squirrel Boy
Org Profile

Post by Lockstock » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:01 am

i have the movie, not sure why i havent watched it yet...

the vid was fricken awesome though, well done kham ^_^

Niotex
The Phantom Canine
Org Profile

Post by Niotex » Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:00 pm

Nice work Josh though the vertical glow aint me thing along with that I would not have used the credits twice. Aside from those 2 things I'd say... hawt sex. Not your best work but most surely hawtness.

8.5|9 /10

Khameleon808
Org Profile

Post by Khameleon808 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:14 pm

well you are the first to say its not my best one to date, now i know thats just a matter of personal taste, but out of curiousity what vid of mine would you say is better than this lol

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:15 pm

/me likes wackbeta better

*hides*
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Niotex
The Phantom Canine
Org Profile

Post by Niotex » Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:42 pm

Khameleon808 wrote:well you are the first to say its not my best one to date, now i know thats just a matter of personal taste, but out of curiousity what vid of mine would you say is better than this lol
Constaeterna, as you said most likely personal taste but this is right up there with that video imo so no problem. You know im a picky guy Josh so no worry's ;)

Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:37 pm

good stuff O:
Hi.

Metro
Org Profile

Post by Metro » Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:43 pm

Very Stylish. Keep upt the good work.

Fullmetal_Hero
Org Profile

Post by Fullmetal_Hero » Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:34 am

Awesome, it kept me entertained the whole way through, i dont think i even blinked. Now i'm scrambling around to download some more of your clips.

Can't wait to see Silent Hill now

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”