best video editor

ChibiViVa
Org Profile

paint?

Post by ChibiViVa » Sun Dec 01, 2002 5:36 pm

paint is ... powerful?

wah? h-h-how? i mean, u can...like, paint pictures an stuff, but how is it so powerful? I thought that when you use pain, ur kinda limited???

klinky
Org Profile

Post by klinky » Sun Dec 01, 2002 7:11 pm

If you "master it" you can make neat stuff ^_^;;.

Okay well you can post crappy drawings on the ORG here ;p

:O

~klinky

ChibiViVa
Org Profile

^.^

Post by ChibiViVa » Tue Dec 03, 2002 9:23 pm

eh, wish i could do even half that. all i do/did in paint was doodle and draw squares an crap. :lol: i never really thought it was a good tool to color ink pictures (u know, for fanarts and stuff). actually, i have yet to find a tool that is powerful enough to help fanartists (who don't have good software...like me) color in their 'manga' black and white pictures...

wow! klinky you really know a lot about this stuff! thanks a lot! (tee hee, i'm a big misato fan too. ~.^)

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Tue Dec 03, 2002 10:10 pm

klinky wrote:

:O

~klinky
I love the happy go lucky cheesecake. :D

ChibiViVa
Org Profile

yum...

Post by ChibiViVa » Thu Dec 05, 2002 1:09 pm

cheesecake...yummmmmmmmmmm

:lol:

it's so cute! ^.^

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Thu Dec 05, 2002 1:28 pm

To answer your question, PS is far surpirior to PSP. However, PSP does have its advantages. For one, its far more user-friendly and easier overall to master, although you can't do as much with it. Second off, its much MUCH cheaper. So if you're planning on becoming a hardcore gfx god (and I know a LOT of them, but am not one myself), then I'd get PS. But if you're looking for a simple product for quick and solid results I'd got for PSP7.
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

tamashii
Org Profile

Re: best video editor

Post by tamashii » Fri Dec 06, 2002 9:50 pm

ChibiViVa wrote:umm, well i'd like to start video editing, you know, make my own amv's. umm, i was just wondering if i were to get a program, what would it be? i've heard that some dells come with a video editor, is that any good? does it have good transitions? i've also heard that windows media player has no transitions what-so-ever. is it still good? what about adobe? that costs a lot of money, but is it really worth it? i heard that it crashes alot and it takes up a lot of space on the users computer. i'd like some help pleeeeaaaasssssssseee

also, if one were to choose between video editor and picture editor, what would you get? is adobe photoshop really as good as people say? i've got a program called presto pagemaker, with the image editing presto image folio. its okay, but does anyone else really use it? which is better, adobe or jasc? ARG!!! SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Don't you mean windows movie maker? And yes despite how much I hate premiere ( crashes mainly, although on my current vid its been strangly good :? Maybe it finnaly likes me :lol: ) its the way to go. There is also Unlead but Premiere is better in my opinion. Also there is nothing that photoshop can't do that paintshop pro can, or so I think I might be mistaken. Get ready to shell out a ton of money :twisted:
"Kitty Poo"
"Make me king!"

The Wired Knight
Org Profile

Post by The Wired Knight » Fri Dec 06, 2002 11:07 pm

Adobe Premiere is the best program out there but Pinnacle Studio DV is teh best for your buck since it's cheaper but has very limited features (good quality to size output though).

And I just noticed you ahve the same avatar as my girlfriend does on another message board, as a matter of fact I'm the one who made it for her. Where did you get it?
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

tamashii
Org Profile

Post by tamashii » Sat Dec 07, 2002 11:05 am

The Wired Knight wrote:Adobe Premiere is the best program out there but Pinnacle Studio DV is teh best for your buck since it's cheaper but has very limited features (good quality to size output though).

And I just noticed you ahve the same avatar as my girlfriend does on another message board, as a matter of fact I'm the one who made it for her. Where did you get it?
Me, I have the same avatar, hmmmmm :? . I found the pic, so I don't take credit for it. I'm glad she's not using it at the org tho. Oh and nice job.
"Kitty Poo"
"Make me king!"

ChibiViVa
Org Profile

erg...

Post by ChibiViVa » Sat Dec 07, 2002 2:45 pm

Err, yeah, Windows MEDIA Player. Sowwy. :lol: Eh, you know what i'm talkin about.

And, I guess I should be well aware I'm gonna haveta use a LOTTTT of money. Eh...tho some ppl say that it's totally worth it, I still don't quite know. Erm, I guess....

how about Print Shop Deluxe? Anyone heard of that? Ohh and um tamashii, i love that avatar! The Wired Knight, you did a great job on it! :wink:

Return to “Video Editing Software”