FFX, KH, and DVD Decrypter

A forum for assistance with capturing or ripping footage from various media sources.
Ardour
Org Profile

FFX, KH, and DVD Decrypter

Post by Ardour » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:29 pm

Plz help. I've looked through most of the guides and comments on the org. Anyhow, I can't seem to get dvd decrypter to decrypt my games... FFX and KH.
The problem I have with KH is that the "unable to create, replace, or append to file: C:\DVDIMAGE.ISO Reason: Access Denied".
The problem I have with FFX is the same, but it's "unable to create, replace, or append to file: C:\FINAL_FANTASY_X.ISO Reason: Access Denied"
What's up with DVD Decryptor :<
Thanks in advanced.
There are always two choices in life: the right one and the easy one.

Ardour
Org Profile

Re: FFX, KH, and DVD Decrypter

Post by Ardour » Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:34 am

nvm. But I do have another question. I'm using the Nova Extractor to rip my FFX, and with FFX, I do get through the entire scan (yes, I scanned it to be MPG). But at the end of the scan, there were no files to change the types. I don't think it even became a MPG file. Can someone please help. Thx again.

Also, I've read through a couple of (very long) tutorials, and everybody's saying that there's no possible way to rip Kingdom Hearts. Then how, can I ask, do people make AMVs with Kingdom Hearts?
There are always two choices in life: the right one and the easy one.

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:45 pm

Ardour wrote:Also, I've read through a couple of (very long) tutorials, and everybody's saying that there's no possible way to rip Kingdom Hearts. Then how, can I ask, do people make AMVs with Kingdom Hearts?
I assume they play through the game and capture the cutscenes they need to their computer with a video capture card (split the video out from the PS2 or something similar), but I've never actually done it myself.
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:34 am

Ardour wrote:nvm. But I do have another question. I'm using the Nova Extractor to rip my FFX, and with FFX, I do get through the entire scan (yes, I scanned it to be MPG). But at the end of the scan, there were no files to change the types. I don't think it even became a MPG file. Can someone please help. Thx again.
Instead of using Nova, there was a link in this thread to a FFX ripper, but it appears the web page has expired or something. So here's a sendspace link. It rips it to m2v file, which plays fast in vdubmod, but if your editing software supports it, it should be okay.
Under Construction

Return to “Capturing / Ripping Help”