Hyper Carry (League of Legends MV)

This forum is for the discussion and announcement of newly created videos that use non anime sources.

Moderator: Forum moderators

Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion and announcement of newly created videos that use non anime sources.
  • Note: The videos posted here do not need a corresponding catalog entry.
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Hyper Carry (League of Legends MV)

Post by Kireblue » Fri May 06, 2016 11:09 am

Here is one of my videos made for AWA's 2015 Pro contest. It uses the "Game Over" song from the soundtrack of the Pixels movie, and a bunch of League of Legends promos and trailer footage. So I guess that this is technically my first GMV. I also used a scene from the "Press Start" video created by Chibiin. You can view that video here: https://youtu.be/HfqrTwej7bo

Video: League of Legends
Audio: "Game on" by Waka Flocka Flame (feat. Good Charlotte)

Lingchi
Org Profile

Re: Hyper Carry (League of Legends MV)

Post by Lingchi » Wed May 18, 2016 6:23 am

Good stuff, I know it's even harder to manipulate non-anime footage like this so kudos on keeping a high sync rate.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Hyper Carry (League of Legends MV)

Post by Kireblue » Wed May 18, 2016 7:58 am

Thanks :D . Honestly, the hardest part of making that video wasn't that the footage was from a video game. It was that all the cinematics /footage for the game were just commercials and trailers for specific characters. So I ended up having a lot of different types of footage, but very small amounts of each. It was totally fun though, and I kinda wanna try my hand at other non anime sources now (like Rwby and overwatch)

Return to “Other Videos”