Danny Phantom AMV

This forum is for the discussion and announcement of newly created videos that use non anime sources.

Moderator: Forum moderators

Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion and announcement of newly created videos that use non anime sources.
  • Note: The videos posted here do not need a corresponding catalog entry.
ScottSilverado2005
Org Profile

Danny Phantom AMV

Post by ScottSilverado2005 » Sat May 30, 2015 11:11 am

I put this AMV here because I was told the original idea for Danny Phantom was to make it an anime before Nick brought it. I have not been able to confirm or deny it. But anyway, I made this video recently using Windows Movie Maker and fair warning, it is a little weird.

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Re: Danny Phantom AMV

Post by Ileia » Sat May 30, 2015 12:30 pm

AMV announcements are for videos that have been entered into the a-m-v.org database and only anime (Japanese animation) may be entered. However, you can share non-anime videos in the General Discussion area so I moved your thread.
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

ScottSilverado2005
Org Profile

Post by ScottSilverado2005 » Sat May 30, 2015 12:46 pm

What about Sonic the Hedgehog? Like it or not, Sonic is still anime even though he is a kid's character.

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Sat May 30, 2015 1:25 pm

There are lots of anime that are intended for children that are perfectly acceptable for this site (many iterations of Sonic The Hedgehog included). Our website is centered around anime, Japanese animation. Danny Phantom is an American animated TV series created by a Canadian company. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Phantom

From our site FAQ:

"If the source footage is entirely made up of non-anime sources, then it doesn't belong here. ‘Anime’ here is essentially defined as Japanese animation, including things like cutscenes from Final Fantasy games and so on. Non-Japanese animation and non-animated source are not allowed although we are lenient with anime-inspired original animated or drawn creations that the members have made."

You're certainly welcome to share non-anime videos in the General Discussion area, though, which is why I moved your thread here.
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Return to “Other Videos”