Super Mario RPG:Legend of the Seven Stars

This forum is for actual topics of discussion that do not fit the above categories.
Alex_Dragon
Org Profile

Post by Alex_Dragon » Sat Nov 29, 2003 9:03 pm

I almost always use Toadstool and Bowser but for a good challenge i use Geno and Mallow.Geno has 1 really usefull skil in boss fights and that is Geno Boost wich when timed right can boost Attack AND Defnese which really rocks.Last night I fought with Culex who is the coolest bad guy in any RPG ever.I beat him at level 18 with only 1 Rock Candy in my inventory.I have not even set foot into Barrel Volcano yet.
ImageImage

Nemoxs
Org Profile

Post by Nemoxs » Sat Nov 29, 2003 9:08 pm

I just now re-beat it, fun times :)...

NOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

*FALL INTO FIREY PLACE*

NOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO

I still love Geno it was genuis to use the star road like they did, great plot twist.

Trident
Org Profile

Post by Trident » Sat Nov 29, 2003 9:58 pm

"Legend of the Seven Stars" just reminds me too much of Fushigi Yuugi...

If it's not illegal to ask this on the forum, do you have any idea as to where to download this or other RPGs? I have an emulator and a limited amount of games and I enjoy playing around with them... but you can only beat Chrono Trigger so many times before you get sick of it...

I never had any gaming system other than a computer growing up (heck, I still don't have anything beyond that). I feel deprived. :(
"The dice of love are madness and turmoil."--Anakreon

J-0080
Org Profile

Post by J-0080 » Sat Nov 29, 2003 10:15 pm

Trident wrote: If it's not illegal to ask this on the forum, do you have any idea as to where to download this or other RPGs? I have an emulator and a limited amount of games and I enjoy playing around with them.
Alas it is illegal to ask, and while I would love to have the rules bent for you, any conversation about roms or such is not allowed.
paizuri wrote:There's also no need for introductions because we're generally a friendly bunch and will welcome you with wide open arms anyway.

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sun Nov 30, 2003 11:41 am

Alex_Dragon wrote:I almost always use Toadstool and Bowser but for a good challenge i use Geno and Mallow.Geno has 1 really usefull skil in boss fights and that is Geno Boost wich when timed right can boost Attack AND Defnese which really rocks.Last night I fought with Culex who is the coolest bad guy in any RPG ever.I beat him at level 18 with only 1 Rock Candy in my inventory.I have not even set foot into Barrel Volcano yet
HOW THE HELL YOU BEAT CULEX?! :shock:

Culex and those four crystals combined are supposed to be HARDER than the final boss Smilex.

Anyway, is Culex based on something? :roll:
ImageImage

LantisEscudo
Org Profile

Post by LantisEscudo » Sun Nov 30, 2003 11:50 am

angelx03 wrote:Anyway, is Culex based on something? :roll:
Nope. He's an original character for SMRPG, though the battle borrows the battle, victory, and "prelude" music from Final Fantasy IV (FF2 on this side of the ocean). He also very much resembles Necrophobia from Final Fantasy V.

(Source: http://www.geocities.com/arcanelore2001 ... /ff4wrong/)

wsa
Org Profile

Post by wsa » Sun Nov 30, 2003 10:03 pm

it was a good game. it was the best game i played in snes.

billy_wires
Org Profile

Post by billy_wires » Mon Dec 01, 2003 12:08 am

I liked it. But I have yet to beat it. I should soon, though.

Alex_Dragon
Org Profile

Post by Alex_Dragon » Mon Dec 01, 2003 12:10 am

Culex is pretty easy if you know what you are doing.Like I said I beat him at level 18 and it only took me 15 minutes.Same for Jynx except i was at level 14 and i beat him all three fights in a row.Culex is only 2,396 hit points more than the 2 forms of the final boss.I am also not counting smelter or the enemies that he can creat either.oh and I finished the game today.Oh and the Final boss is Smithy not Smilax he is the boss at bean valley right before Nimbus Land.

Hey did you all know the Link from the Zelda series and Samus Aran from metroid both make cameos in this game.
ImageImage

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Mon Dec 01, 2003 12:20 am

Exactly, how did you beat Culex?
ImageImage

Return to “General Off Topic”