I have NO roommate.......yet!

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
Trident
Org Profile

Post by Trident » Fri Nov 21, 2003 11:15 am

Maybe I'm wrong, but "co-ed dorms" usually means that there can be rooms of guys and girls right next to each other--not that guys and girls can share rooms.

If you can manage to not get a new roommate, do you know how lucky you'd be? Most people would kill for that. I was extremely lucky and essentially had a room to myself my first two years at college... my first roommate lived downstairs with her boyfriend and used our room as a big closet) and my second one moved out of the (on-campus) apartment after a week to help take care of her grandma--the campus never bothered replacing her. For the past two years I've had the same roommate, and though I like her, I'm always happiest when she's gone visiting her boyfriend for the weekend... it means more room for me. So yeah... enjoy solitude while it lasts.
"The dice of love are madness and turmoil."--Anakreon

Gaikotsu
Org Profile

Post by Gaikotsu » Fri Nov 21, 2003 2:06 pm

I've got my own tiny apartment all to myself. It may be small, but since I'm the only one living here, it's big enough. I have to agree, it definitely beats sharing something even smaller with another person.
Who knows what fires burn in the souls of others, or what burdens weigh upon their hearts?

Jonathan02us
Org Profile

Post by Jonathan02us » Fri Nov 21, 2003 6:22 pm

Trident wrote:Maybe I'm wrong, but "co-ed dorms" usually means that there can be rooms of guys and girls right next to each other--not that guys and girls can share rooms.

If you can manage to not get a new roommate, do you know how lucky you'd be? Most people would kill for that. I was extremely lucky and essentially had a room to myself my first two years at college... my first roommate lived downstairs with her boyfriend and used our room as a big closet) and my second one moved out of the (on-campus) apartment after a week to help take care of her grandma--the campus never bothered replacing her. For the past two years I've had the same roommate, and though I like her, I'm always happiest when she's gone visiting her boyfriend for the weekend... it means more room for me. So yeah... enjoy solitude while it lasts.
First off ... it would be nice to live with a hot looking chick ... but then she will get all up in ur business .. that aint koo :evil: ... and then she will start complaining and stuff like that ... so i rather have a gurl live right next door ... that would be way better so that way she can handle her gurl business and u can handle urs. Yeah be happy that u have the room to urself u can do anything u want ... i would ... nevermind ... u dont need to kno that ... lol ... :lol:
He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes. But he who never asks a question remains a fool forever. -Tom J. Connelly
Image ..... >>>>>;) <<<<< ..... Click here for my newest vid
King of Spam=Jonathan02us .... Queen of spam=Karou_ken

Return to “It's all about me!”