what do you think of my site?

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
Iamshadowkiller
Org Profile

Post by Iamshadowkiller » Sat Nov 15, 2003 5:32 pm

good site you got there, the style is not exactly the best out there, but it's still pretty good, don't listen to all the people who posted before me, they just like talking out of their ass....the front page does need some work, but it 's just a minor problem....good luck on your site sir =)

/end
Oh how convenient. A theory about God that doesn't require looking through a telescope.

Jace Tsunami
Org Profile

Post by Jace Tsunami » Sat Nov 15, 2003 6:27 pm

we're not tlaking out of our ass, the page I built when I was 14 is infinetly better than this kids.

You're only hurting him. Let him know it looks bad, so he'll work on it.

BTW, the page I made when I was 14.
http://www.punkaddict.com

myspace.com/punkaddict

Kenshin8518
Org Profile

Post by Kenshin8518 » Sun Nov 16, 2003 1:43 am

ok, here is a little bit about my site:

First off, the first page you see is for music. People kept compalining cause the music would play and it would be the middle of the night. They wanted me to make a page where you could choose wether to have music or not.

The main layout was totally created by me. The banner was created by a good friend, and none of it was stolen!!

I made frames for simplicity, cause i found it a pain to click a link, and have to hit the back arrow key to get to another page.

The popup ads are ones that tripod gave me. I didn't want them!!!!
I also don't see how the layot is a mess.....
The gotenks was a picture i got off a friend. I thought it was neat, so added it.
I don't see how you think it's lame as well. And not doing a good job???
This style is also my own.

Not to be harsh to any of you, just couldn't believe you thought i stole it. I would never steal, unless necessary, and this wasn't necessary since I knew a lot of HTML coding.
Fav. Brolly Quote: Monster? No im the devil

Pie Row Maniac
Org Profile

Post by Pie Row Maniac » Sun Nov 16, 2003 1:47 am

Assumption while giving criticism can be dangerous.
Image Image

nailz
Org Profile

Post by nailz » Sun Nov 16, 2003 2:24 am

without even looking at it, I can tell you it sucks.
Ploink! Magic Cupcake! <a href="http://www.elvenking.net">Elvenking</a>. I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how awesome I am.

Jace Tsunami
Org Profile

Post by Jace Tsunami » Sun Nov 16, 2003 12:21 pm

Kenshin, your site sucks, stop making excuses. It's ugly, and not at all impressive.

You wanted our opinions and we gave them to you.

Do you realize that you can have a windows media play bar ON your site where you can hit pl or stop the music, that first page isn't even necissary.

If you're a beginer webmaster, props to making a fully functional website that works, but it still fucking sucks. You're asking the opinion of this whole forum, some of us arn't novice. This I did when I was 14, this I worked on all summer, and I'd like to show you my new project but it's not copyrighted yet.

Anyways, your website sucks, we have good reason to say it sucks. You may be angered or annoyed by this, but we'd be doing a lot more damage to you if we lied and said it was awsome.
http://www.punkaddict.com

myspace.com/punkaddict

LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Sun Nov 16, 2003 12:36 pm

hey jace, your new site is a BIG improvement from the last(even though im not into the stuff on your new one)its nice, the old one with this links overlapping looks like that slut of an ex gf of mines diary http://detour39.diaryland.com/older.html damn i hate that bitch. Anything on there that says Matt is me :(

Kenshin8518
Org Profile

Post by Kenshin8518 » Sun Nov 16, 2003 12:42 pm

hey, i'm not trying to sound like i was mad about the responses. I am acutally glad i am getting them, since i was moving to a new site, which will be titled GokusRealm. That was one of the reasons i asked the question, so that my new site will be better. I do know that you can have the windows media player bar appear, but it is of no use since i have 4 different songs you can choose from, and i have that main page to choose which song, or no song. *yawns* i stayed up all late last night, so am about to pass out... would post more but need a lil bit of sleep. *dozes off on keyboard*
Fav. Brolly Quote: Monster? No im the devil

LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Sun Nov 16, 2003 12:51 pm

you dont really need music on your site, its ok without it. Your site does need work though, if you want a real fan based site

)v(ajin Koji
Org Profile

Post by )v(ajin Koji » Sun Nov 16, 2003 1:06 pm

LightningCountX wrote:you dont really need music on your site, its ok without it. Your site does need work though, if you want a real fan based site
yes i agree, if you want a really good fan-based site you should really learn how to use dreamweaver MX :wink:
I'm bored and you're dumb. A match made in heaven.
- Kai Stromler to son_goten.
Last edited by )v(ajin Koji on Mon 21, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Return to “It's all about me!”