Finals week!

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
J-0080
Org Profile

Post by J-0080 » Tue Nov 18, 2003 6:54 pm

Mine are the last three days before Christmas break. Of course, thats due to me being in high school.

Plus if I don't miss more than two days, I don't have to take them. (Its a special thing my school does to help boost attendance, because they're an A+ school they need to maintain a yearly average of 98%.) As of yet I haven't missed any.
paizuri wrote:There's also no need for introductions because we're generally a friendly bunch and will welcome you with wide open arms anyway.

Trident
Org Profile

Post by Trident » Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:53 pm

Heck, even that seems early... when I was in high school, our finals weren't until sometime in January (literally, only God Himself knows why the semester ended after Winter Break...)
"The dice of love are madness and turmoil."--Anakreon

Jonathan02us
Org Profile

Post by Jonathan02us » Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:03 pm

Hey man, good luck on ur finals... wow ur finals are really early... My finals arent until after thanksgiving, but its only like 3 weeks away so time to study :? ...
He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes. But he who never asks a question remains a fool forever. -Tom J. Connelly
Image ..... >>>>>;) <<<<< ..... Click here for my newest vid
King of Spam=Jonathan02us .... Queen of spam=Karou_ken

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Fri Nov 21, 2003 12:02 pm

Well I'm done with my finals. Now most of the people in my dorm left for Thanksgiving break, which leaves a few of us who are BORED! Luckily, I'm leaving tommorrow. And I also found out that I won't ride the airplane going back to Connecticut since my dad is going to pick me up. So frankily, I don't have anything important to do except laundry. But hey, I have to enjoy this while it lasts, right? :wink:
ImageImage

Trident
Org Profile

Post by Trident » Fri Nov 21, 2003 12:50 pm

Lucky... I still have three papers due... then finals. Not fair, not fair.
"The dice of love are madness and turmoil."--Anakreon

Return to “It's all about me!”