newcomer , what must i do.

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
KaRneH
Org Profile

Post by KaRneH » Wed Nov 26, 2003 5:47 pm

well damnit !!!
:x :x :x
Make sure u get the tag right when you do it! There is no edit button! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Plaque is a figment of the liberal media and the dental industy to scare you into buying useles appliances and pastes.

Jonathan02us
Org Profile

Post by Jonathan02us » Wed Nov 26, 2003 10:09 pm

Wassup new person ... i welcome u to this ORG ... here is wat u need to do to stay on top of things ... POST POST POST... dont leave like 10 post and then disappear ... that just bites ... well enjoy ur stay and see u around
He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes. But he who never asks a question remains a fool forever. -Tom J. Connelly
Image ..... >>>>>;) <<<<< ..... Click here for my newest vid
King of Spam=Jonathan02us .... Queen of spam=Karou_ken

Karou_ken
Org Profile

Post by Karou_ken » Wed Nov 26, 2003 11:11 pm

hi! And welcome! To stay on top of things you should always post. And you will meet alot of interesting people that way.Have fun! :wink:
Master Picture Poster! HaHaHaHa!
-Queen of Spam

J-0080
Org Profile

Post by J-0080 » Wed Nov 26, 2003 11:29 pm

Jonathan02us wrote:Wassup new person ... i welcome u to this ORG ... here is wat u need to do to stay on top of things ... POST POST POST...
So does that mean my 1560 posts help keep me on top of things?
paizuri wrote:There's also no need for introductions because we're generally a friendly bunch and will welcome you with wide open arms anyway.

Jonathan02us
Org Profile

Post by Jonathan02us » Wed Nov 26, 2003 11:37 pm

J-0080 wrote:
Jonathan02us wrote:Wassup new person ... i welcome u to this ORG ... here is wat u need to do to stay on top of things ... POST POST POST...
It just shows that u r always posting stuff and are posting on recent threads ... 8)
He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes. But he who never asks a question remains a fool forever. -Tom J. Connelly
Image ..... >>>>>;) <<<<< ..... Click here for my newest vid
King of Spam=Jonathan02us .... Queen of spam=Karou_ken

J-0080
Org Profile

Post by J-0080 » Wed Nov 26, 2003 11:51 pm

Jonathan02us wrote:
J-0080 wrote:
It just shows that u r always posting stuff and are posting on recent threads ... 8)
Okay.

Post count +1.
paizuri wrote:There's also no need for introductions because we're generally a friendly bunch and will welcome you with wide open arms anyway.

Return to “It's all about me!”