A girl likes me! What do I do!?

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
El Banana
Org Profile

Post by El Banana » Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:18 pm

Jonathan02us wrote:
kthulhu wrote:
El Banana wrote:Remember to give her a friendly piece of advice. She must cut the vein lengthwise, not across.
Quite true. I say cut her loose and let her self-destruct.
But u guys, i think that he likes her, so y let her self destruct, shouldn't he b helping her. :?

But if u cut lenght wise, the veins wont heal meaning u gonna bleed to death :evil: if u really down with that, kind of freaky knowing that u gonna die and u just waiting for it. :cry:
Why the hell would you cut your veins if you did NOT want to die?
Desperate cries for attention do not count. Those people deserve to die. :?
I like bugging people. Deal with it.

Jonathan02us
Org Profile

Post by Jonathan02us » Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:36 pm

El Banana wrote:
Jonathan02us wrote:
kthulhu wrote:
El Banana wrote:Remember to give her a friendly piece of advice. She must cut the vein lengthwise, not across.
Quite true. I say cut her loose and let her self-destruct.
But u guys, i think that he likes her, so y let her self destruct, shouldn't he b helping her. :?

But if u cut lenght wise, the veins wont heal meaning u gonna bleed to death :evil: if u really down with that, kind of freaky knowing that u gonna die and u just waiting for it. :cry:
Why the hell would you cut your veins if you did NOT want to die?
Desperate cries for attention do not count. Those people deserve to die. :?
I've heard that some people just cut themselves for the fun of it but they dont wanna die yet, its odd :?
He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes. But he who never asks a question remains a fool forever. -Tom J. Connelly
Image ..... >>>>>;) <<<<< ..... Click here for my newest vid
King of Spam=Jonathan02us .... Queen of spam=Karou_ken

Tab.
Org Profile

Post by Tab. » Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:04 pm

Some cut to externalize and bleed out otherwise inaccessable internal pain. Some just do it because they're fucken crazy for the hell of making pretty designs. Sadly I know someone who's been through both stages :?

It's likely a lot of the cases come from attention at least subconsciously, though they can easily exist outside of attention-whoring.

I wouldn't necessarily call it odd, because for them it's perfectly logical. The mind does strange things when deprived of neurotransmitters :?
◔ ◡ ◔

Jonathan02us
Org Profile

Post by Jonathan02us » Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:11 pm

Tab. wrote:Some cut to externalize and bleed out otherwise inaccessable internal pain. Some just do it because they're fucken crazy for the hell of making pretty designs. Sadly I know someone who's been through both stages :?

It's likely a lot of the cases come from attention at least subconsciously, though they can easily exist outside of attention-whoring.

I wouldn't necessarily call it odd, because for them it's perfectly logical. The mind does strange things when deprived of neurotransmitters :?
yeah i guess u got a point that it aint necessarily odd, i guess its just in the persons brain that make them do things like that.
He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes. But he who never asks a question remains a fool forever. -Tom J. Connelly

madmag9999
Org Profile

Post by madmag9999 » Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:19 pm

well since we are on the subject of cutting ones self. my korean friends mom cuts his finger everytime he has a stomach ache and says that she is pushing the blood out. i was wondering if anyone else heard of this being done becouse he says its a korean thing. i was also wondering why they do it, like whats the logic behind it.
Moonslayer's Guide to a-m-v.org | AD & ErMaC's Guides to Audio & Video
"I'm sorry but i don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die."

Jonathan02us
Org Profile

Post by Jonathan02us » Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:52 pm

madmag9999 wrote:well since we are on the subject of cutting ones self. my korean friends mom cuts his finger everytime he has a stomach ache and says that she is pushing the blood out. i was wondering if anyone else heard of this being done becouse he says its a korean thing. i was also wondering why they do it, like whats the logic behind it.
Well i heard that in the past doctors use to cut a person and make them bled for a while and they would get better from their sickness. They believed that the blood carried the sickness, and unfortunately people died because of that. When the doctors found out that the blood wasnt the problem with the sickness, they stopped it.

Nestorath69
Location: Utah right now. SLC region. I'll fight you. Come on!
Org Profile

Re: A girl likes me! What do I do!?

Post by Nestorath69 » Fri Nov 14, 2003 2:47 pm

SephirothJenova wrote:Okay, this girl who always sits next to me in my Physics class told me that she likes me and stuff. She's really smart (possibly even smarter than me) and she acts entirely normal in class. She told me over the phone though that she wrote me a letter and stuff. She says that she's totally obsessed over me and likes me. She says that she also cuts herself and stuff, but I've never seen any cut marks on her ever. I'm guessing that it's just that she says those things online (she told me these things online), because people tend to be much different online. I mean, I was EXACTLY the same way with a girl that I used to like when I talked to her online and over the phone. I really just want to be her friend and stuff. She was supposed to come in early today to help out our group in the lab, but she didn't show (I'm guessing it's because of me somehow). It was kind of creakying me out, but I'm totally cool with just being friends with her and hanging out once in a while. I called her house just now and her mom says that she had a stomach virus, which I think is a clear lie. Any suggestions on what I should do? Going out with her is out of the question, so think of something good.

Sephiroth

Shoot yourself in the face. It'll make the stupid go away.
Site whoring:
http://forums.megatokyo.com - for anime, manga, RPG, Real Life, Politics, science, Spam, Video games, Music, et cetera.
www.deltaanime.com - I'm a Mod, baby!

madmag9999
Org Profile

Re: A girl likes me! What do I do!?

Post by madmag9999 » Fri Nov 14, 2003 3:00 pm

Nestorath69 wrote:
SephirothJenova wrote:som stuff...

Sephiroth

Shoot yourself in the face. It'll make the stupid go away.
best pice of advice ever
Moonslayer's Guide to a-m-v.org | AD & ErMaC's Guides to Audio & Video
"I'm sorry but i don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die."

LindenRathan
Org Profile

Post by LindenRathan » Fri Nov 14, 2003 4:51 pm

Que song

Life's gonna suck when you grow up.
Life's gonn..a....suck............

Ok why isnt anyone listening this is very good advice.

Real advice soon to come.

maby in bout 10 min when im not sugar high.
-The DragonLord Linden Rathan known to mortals as The Knight of Fire-

Lyrs
Org Profile

Post by Lyrs » Sat Nov 15, 2003 1:07 am

You know what...i want a girl to like me and i mean really like me, then we can have hawt sexual touching and rubbing.
GeneshaSeal - Dead Seals for Free
Orgasm - It's a Science

Return to “It's all about me!”