A girl likes me! What do I do!?

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
SephirothJenova
Org Profile

A girl likes me! What do I do!?

Post by SephirothJenova » Mon Nov 10, 2003 12:00 pm

Okay, this girl who always sits next to me in my Physics class told me that she likes me and stuff. She's really smart (possibly even smarter than me) and she acts entirely normal in class. She told me over the phone though that she wrote me a letter and stuff. She says that she's totally obsessed over me and likes me. She says that she also cuts herself and stuff, but I've never seen any cut marks on her ever. I'm guessing that it's just that she says those things online (she told me these things online), because people tend to be much different online. I mean, I was EXACTLY the same way with a girl that I used to like when I talked to her online and over the phone. I really just want to be her friend and stuff. She was supposed to come in early today to help out our group in the lab, but she didn't show (I'm guessing it's because of me somehow). It was kind of creakying me out, but I'm totally cool with just being friends with her and hanging out once in a while. I called her house just now and her mom says that she had a stomach virus, which I think is a clear lie. Any suggestions on what I should do? Going out with her is out of the question, so think of something good.

Sephiroth

)v(ajin Koji
Org Profile

Post by )v(ajin Koji » Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:42 pm

I'm bored and you're dumb. A match made in heaven.
- Kai Stromler to son_goten.
Last edited by )v(ajin Koji on Mon 21, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

jonmartensen
Org Profile

Post by jonmartensen » Mon Nov 10, 2003 2:16 pm

Thanks for sending me to my own journal :\

Veldrin
Org Profile

Post by Veldrin » Mon Nov 10, 2003 2:17 pm

If shes pretty you should hit it. Then dump her in a ditch in a potatoe sack. See if that changes her mind. If it dosnt then repeat.

Anime2Envy
Org Profile

Post by Anime2Envy » Mon Nov 10, 2003 2:18 pm

She says that she also cuts herself and stuff, but I've never seen any cut marks on her ever.
This may not be as unusual as it sounds. I think it is a normal reaction to stress for some people. What I find strange is that she told you about it. Back when I was in HS I went through a phase (a few weeks max) were I too cut myself, but I NEVER told anyone about it, well until now anyway. The fact that she is telling you about it means that either she knows that she needs help, or she is just looking for some attention (she could even by lying in that case).

If I were you I would just try and talk to her, see if she really does want some help. I would also make it clear that you just want to be friends, but if she needs you, you will be there.

/end_touchy-feely_stuff

)v(ajin Koji
Org Profile

Post by )v(ajin Koji » Mon Nov 10, 2003 2:18 pm

jonmartensen wrote:
Thanks for sending me to my own journal :\
np :/

ansem'skitty
Org Profile

Post by ansem'skitty » Mon Nov 10, 2003 2:20 pm

You should go for it. It's not nice to hurt people's feelings. Especially girls, cause we feel it more. She sounds kinda like me.
This is my current mood: Saddish.

Veldrin
Org Profile

Post by Veldrin » Mon Nov 10, 2003 2:21 pm

ansem'skitty wrote:She sounds kinda like me.
:wink:

dokool
Sir Gaijin Smash
Org Profile

Re: A girl likes me! What do I do!?

Post by dokool » Mon Nov 10, 2003 2:48 pm

SephirothJenova wrote:She says that she's totally obsessed over me and likes me. She says that she also cuts herself and stuff, but I've never seen any cut marks on her ever. I'm guessing that it's just that she says those things online (she told me these things online), because people tend to be much different online.
Girls who cut themselves have severe emotional issues and, given the chance, will drag you down with them. Girls who lie about cutting themselves have severe emotional issues and, given the chance, will drag you down with them.

My opinion? Run for the hills, boy. Run for the fucking hills.

)v(ajin Koji
Org Profile

Re: A girl likes me! What do I do!?

Post by )v(ajin Koji » Mon Nov 10, 2003 2:56 pm

dokool wrote:My opinion? Run for the hills, boy. Run for the fucking hills.
i live near a place called fucking hills

OMFG TRUE STORY!

Return to “It's all about me!”