Manga Force [When does it finish O.O!!]

This forum is for informing everyone else about special deals on stuff to buy like DVDs, cheap hard drives, blank CDs on sale, etc.
Ethical08
Org Profile

Manga Force [When does it finish O.O!!]

Post by Ethical08 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:56 am

Ye for ppl that didnt buy it, it's basicaly a Magazine + DVD with Anime/Manga from the beginning and other very known stuff like Ghost in the Shell and Akira etc. If anyone buys it can somone tell me when does it finsh i heard it was @ 50 but i wanted somone else's Say? O.O!

btw im new so if i broke any rule's plz tell me them :D

gotenks794
Org Profile

Post by gotenks794 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:55 am

Rule 1- Type slowly, with meaning.

All I got out of your post was "how many Issues of Manga Force?" and you're right there's 50 (quick google search got me that).

And try to read the forum description more carefully. The "Heads Up" forum is for posting sales and good deals on hard drives, DVDs and the like.

Also be very careful when posting because there's no edit button LOL.

Welcome to the forums!

Ethical08
Org Profile

Post by Ethical08 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:40 am

gotenks794 wrote:Rule 1- Type slowly, with meaning.

All I got out of your post was "how many Issues of Manga Force?" and you're right there's 50 (quick google search got me that).

And try to read the forum description more carefully. The "Heads Up" forum is for posting sales and good deals on hard drives, DVDs and the like.

Also be very careful when posting because there's no edit button LOL.

Welcome to the forums!
TY!!! and TY!!!!! and sorry it said DVD i skimed it T.T, but ill keep it in mind, thanks a

Return to “Heads Up!”