Org Profile

Post by risk one » Fri Jan 09, 2004 8:35 pm

Mr Pilkington wrote:begging to be done!
Pun intended? :)
ImageImage

Kazz
Org Profile

Post by Kazz » Sat Jan 10, 2004 5:44 am

Braveliver wrote:Only Mexican Junior can top such wrong works as PFS! and Idol-ology with the mother of all wrongness...
That sounds like a challenge... :twisted:

punistation
Org Profile

Post by punistation » Sat Jan 10, 2004 5:53 am

(Watched MoneyShot)

Oh my.

Well, that was certainly...

Um...

Hmmmmm.

Aside from watching that little 8 sec intro over and over and over again (hey, I boogied wit da funkiness!), I'm definitely gonna be showing that to SO~OOOoooo many of my friends. :D

Oh, the funniness I now forsee...

(Note to self: Bring camera)

Kisses XXOOXX
Jen

Braveliver
Org Profile

Post by Braveliver » Sat Jan 10, 2004 8:55 am

I did show it to one of my friends. He didn't know what he was downloading untill it began, but I did give a hint to my other friend that it was an AMV from Bible Black. I swear to you, this is a mirror immage to his face at that moment. :shock: Needless to say, he knew that it would be wrong, but he wasn't expecting it to be worse than he thought. When it came on, even he was shocked, and his eyes got even wider. My other friend was on the floor hiding because his girlfriend had just walked in. Now that was an explanation to see. I eventually backed his story up, since it was the truth, but not before letting him wriggle on the line there for a moment. :twisted: It was priceless.

But . . But . . But . . He . . He told me to download it honey. I swear I didn't know what it was.

She ended up enjoying Moneyshot more than anyone else. She was literally ROFL.
Ah, yah wan tah know how I got mah name do ya? Well now, when I was a wee little tyke of 1 year ah wen a crawling up to a keg o' fire ale an started licken the spout. Mah mother saw meh and says, "Ah what a BraveLiver you got there," an the name stuck.
You can view my videos by <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... ">clicking here</a>. Please leave an opinion. I really want to know what you think.

Braveliver
Org Profile

Post by Braveliver » Sat Jan 10, 2004 8:57 am

What they didn't know was I had set it up for his girlfriend to come in at that time. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Ah, yah wan tah know how I got mah name do ya? Well now, when I was a wee little tyke of 1 year ah wen a crawling up to a keg o' fire ale an started licken the spout. Mah mother saw meh and says, "Ah what a BraveLiver you got there," an the name stuck.
You can view my videos by <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... ">clicking here</a>. Please leave an opinion. I really want to know what you think.

pmfreak
Org Profile

Re: Best hentai Video!

Post by pmfreak » Fri Jan 16, 2004 3:06 pm

Machine wrote:Moneyshot...nuff said.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=17592
Same here....

Venomi
Org Profile

Re: Best hentai Video!

Post by Venomi » Fri Jan 16, 2004 5:51 pm

pmfreak wrote:
Machine wrote:Moneyshot...nuff said.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=17592
My vote for that.
Eyecandy is not mindcandy. Real soul is hidden in the lyrics.

kampfer
Org Profile

Post by kampfer » Mon Jan 19, 2004 12:28 pm

It is good, but aren't there at least a few others we can compare its greatness to?
"Those thoughts that wander through eternity to perish rather, swallowed up and lost in the wide womb of uncreated night."
-- John Milton, "Paradise Lost"

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Mon Jan 19, 2004 1:06 pm

kampfer wrote:It is good, but aren't there at least a few others we can compare its greatness to?
I'd love to see some more good ones. :shock:

fyrtenheimer
Org Profile

Post by fyrtenheimer » Mon Jan 19, 2004 1:52 pm

kampfer wrote:It is good, but aren't there at least a few others we can compare its greatness to?
ohhh of course not

and that's why MJ wants "best hentai" so badly

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2004”