The disqualified creator award

Sephiroth
Org Profile

The disqualified creator award

Post by Sephiroth » Tue Jan 20, 2004 2:32 am

Allright since alot of us got disqualified i'm sponsoring an award of my own.

The rules are (And can be added to/changed at any time)

1. The contest is only opened to those who were disqualified from the VCA

2. Only one video per disqualified creator.

3. Only those who were disqualified may vote.

4. the prize will be a random anime DVD that the creator who wins does not have. This will be taken care of with the creator who wins.

5. voting will take place after the VCAs in topic created for it.

Allright those are the rules. To enter please put your video information in the 'Disqualified VCA Creator entries' . That is all.

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Tue Jan 20, 2004 3:39 am

Well I was disqualified because I made my video last year, so do I count? :P
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Sephiroth
Org Profile

Post by Sephiroth » Tue Jan 20, 2004 3:52 am

Sure. You video was made close enough to 2003. If anyones entering try not to enter stuff from 2002, this is supposed to be about 2003.

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Tue Jan 20, 2004 5:07 am

Oh, it might be easier, as far as voting, to do it in another forum that allows poll creation. That way you can create a poll for each category and let people vote. I recommend Demonseal. :wink:
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Sephiroth
Org Profile

Post by Sephiroth » Tue Jan 20, 2004 5:25 am

that'll work for the voteing. Remeber there is a prize just for one catagory. The best AMV that was disqualified. Now if people want to do other catagories for disqualified videos thats fine. As long as there's actually some sort of compitition for that catagoery. So everythings basicly wait and see for now.

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Tue Jan 20, 2004 5:53 am

Then how about we do two rounds of voting? Depending on how many people submit videos for consideration. We can stick to broad categories, like... Best Drama, Best Action, Best Comedy, Best Artistic, Best Romance, and Best Sentimental because those are all simple. And then to decide who gets the award, vote between the winners of those categories.

Or, if not many people submit videos for consideration, just do it your way. One category with every video up for voting?

Daio Kaji
Org Profile

Post by Daio Kaji » Tue Jan 20, 2004 6:11 pm

i'm surprised this topic hasn't received more attention :?
not that i'm disqualified... even though i probably am... even though i have NO IDEA!! [runs in circles panicing... i'm ok now]

i actually just heard about the VCAs starting from J.Alana yesterday, so i'm just starting to find information on it

this contest of best disqualified sounds kule though, hope you get many entries, even if i was disqualified, i wouldn't enter anything, i don't have any good videos yet, just two noob videos up for dl... i know flint, i know, i'll get to it... :D
If you're reading this, you've gone too far...PREPARE FOR RETRIBUTION!!
Don't judge an AMV by it's anime.. u nooB ;D

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2004”