Demented Wonderland

missathena
Org Profile

Demented Wonderland

Post by missathena » Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:53 pm

Hey, just shamelessly promoting my videos :)

Best First Video
Knocking on Heaven's Door
Featuring: Cowboy Bebop the movie, with music by Dirty Vegas - "Days Go By"
I really loved this video, and how it turned out. It gets my blood moving every time.

Best FUN Video
Fell In Love with Jiyu
Featuring: Jubei Chan: Ninja Girl. Featuring "Fell in Love With A Girl" by the White Stripes
I had a lot of people see this video, including friends, family and complete strangers. The overall effect was a good one. Everyone thought it was well composed, and that it really was a fun video. Most of the people who saw the video also HATES the white stripes in general, and even moreso, this specific song, but the video was so much fun that they loved the video anyways.

Best Dramatic Video
Just Walk Away
Anime: Fruits Basket Music by Ace of Base - "Don't Turn Around"
This video is one of my milestones. The quality was good, and the overall feel of the video is good. It really did take a lot of time and effort to put this one together.

I really hope everyone enjoys these selections. Please, let me know what you think. All critisism is welcome, good or bad, as long as you aren't mean about it. I am always looking for constructive critisism. Thanx again for letting be a part of this wonderful website, and awesome contest!

Miss Athena Hollow

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2005”