About Animix

WilLoW :--)
Org Profile

About Animix

Post by WilLoW :--) » Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:53 pm

Animix 4 and 5 have gotten nominations in lots of categories, And I won't say I'm not happy with that :D
However having them both competing in a same category sounds a bit strange, also if by chance they both get nominated for the finals, it might eliminate another good video, and there'd virtually be one less video in the finals which would be sad.

Also, we only have 5 votes to give for these semi finals, and in some categories it's pretty tough.

So, if like me you think Animix deserves an award as a whole, and if you don't have any real preference for part 4 or part 5, I suggest you vote only for one of them, this way you can use your fifth vote for another video.

Basically, if you don't have any preference between animix 4 and 5, and want to vote for only one of them, I suggest you vote for Animix 5, as this is the one which apparently was seen by more people.
This way it'll boost the number of votes for this part and give animix more chances to make it to the finals.
Of course, if you want to vote for both of them, that's good too, or if you prefer the 4th part, I won't blame you for choosing it :wink:

thanks.

Garylisk
Org Profile

Post by Garylisk » Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:42 pm

I was kinda hoping that Phade (Or some admin) would make a new video entry in the database for AniMix as a whole, and just toss that into the categoriues that had AniMix 4 and 5 in them. Since it's one big nonstop video, it seems to make sense.

I was also hoping the same could be done with DDR Project, but since each DDR Project video is a bit longer per son, and done on an editor to editor basis, I can see how having them as seperate videos could also work in that case.

Just a suggestion, not sure how plausable it is.
Alcohol, Drugs, Overdrive, Noise, Neon Lights, Party People, Revolution

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2005”