AVS script help in Premiere pro cs 5.5

Discussion and help related to Adobe video software goes here. e.x. Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.
yutosin
Org Profile

AVS script help in Premiere pro cs 5.5

Post by yutosin » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:52 pm

I've been lurking the forums for a while and i though i had everything right, but i can't seem to get a certain avs file to run in premiere. I followed every instruction, installed plugins etc. but i get the error message whenever i try to load the avs file into premiere. heres my script.

DirectShowSource("C:\Users\Yutosin\Videos\[Mazui]_The_Disappearance_Of_Suzumiya_Haruhi_[720p][866C4FD2].mkv")

Please don't give annoying or not helpful answers and stuff because i'm a noob

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Re: AVS script help in Premiere pro cs 5.5

Post by Pwolf » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:44 am

yutosin wrote:I've been lurking the forums for a while and i though i had everything right, but i can't seem to get a certain avs file to run in premiere. I followed every instruction, installed plugins etc. but i get the error message whenever i try to load the avs file into premiere. heres my script.

DirectShowSource("C:\Users\Yutosin\Videos\[Mazui]_The_Disappearance_Of_Suzumiya_Haruhi_[720p][866C4FD2].mkv")

Please don't give annoying or not helpful answers and stuff because i'm a noob
What's the error message and are you using the 64bit versions of avisynth and what ever decoders are needed to decode the source?

Return to “Adobe Software”